Should Tarot be Mainstream?

Zedekiah

Just wondering about the 'Mainstream' tag to this thread.

I am not interested in main stream or any of this Media buzz wording.,

I am only interested in being the best person I can each day and offering kindnes and as much support to people as I possibly can.

Mainstream, undergound, its all labels to me that mean nothing at all.

If a person is nice and shows repect thent they tend to get it back.

Just cos somebody reads tarot or has abilities be it Psychic or in Mediumship people want to class us all together as one 'tag' or 'buzz word'

Even in this community, people are diverse, individuals and not like fish running in a stream all together even a main stream :D

So I don't like these terms Mainstream or underground.

Red Emma

Mainstream Tarot

Zedekiah said:
Just wondering about the 'Mainstream' tag to this thread. ... I am only interested in being the best person I can each day and offering kindnes and as much support to people as I possibly can. ... Mainstream, undergound, its all labels to me that mean nothing at all. ... Even in this community, people are diverse, individuals and not like fish running in a stream all together even a main stream :D

Dear Zedekiah,

I hope you won't be offended, but you're my kind of guy!

Blessings,

Emma

nelsleep

At first (disconcertingly to me as I lost some of my interest in partying!), the more I delved into Tarot and becoming increasingly in touch with my higher essence, the more I found myself living the 'middle way' (I was not led by others, I found more respect for others, watched my thoughts and actions, and became aware of energy flow -positive and negative). This way that Tarot has enabled - to me is the TRUE 'mainstream' rather than the TYPICAL mainstream,which is whatever is decreed "how to be" from those who still hold power over much of society (Media, governments, corporations, organised religion)

...The true 'mainstream experience' for humanity might be where we are able to integrate our past, present and future experiences; where we are guided by spirit on our shoulders; where fear of what we look like; what we sound like and what we act like in front of others is dissolved -and where our own past and present emotional life events are able to be gently analysed with true self love - so that we may not get too caught up in re-acting blindly to future inevitable roller coaster bumps, dips and hollows that should only be so eventful as to make life interesting afterall!

Tarot is a wonderful tool for developing this concept of Mainstream humanity, so I vote for as many people to find their way to this site (or their local new age shop) as can do.
I vote that the use of Tarot for good of one self and others -among other spiritual tools are discovered by the TYPICAL mainstream, to enable and aid the TRUE mainstream of humanity to grow and flow the way it should -with love, regeneration of abundance,living with more knowing, and more consciously living in our own unique spirit.