Pendulums

GGTarot

I am just getting into Pendulum readings. So far I just ask my Quartz Crystal Pendulum to show me yes and no and then ask questions. I have not tried the board portion of the readings yet.

Reason why I am posting this is because I would love some advice from people who have more experience with Pendulums. How do you take care of your crystals? Do you keep them in salt or keep them by a window on the east side of the home? How do you get your answers? Do you connect with the earth or to a god/goddess/angle for the answers?

If there has already have been a post like this, which I am sure there has, please link me. Thank you :)

Clovergirl

I am happy to answer any questions you have. I do not call myself an expert, but willing to pass along what I know.

As for you crystal question, each has its own way of charging, so would need to know what crystal in order to tell that. I do use salt, water, and sunlight when I get something new - but you have to e careful, because some stones can be damaged by this. For example, selenite is water soluble, so you would not want to put it in water. Amethyst will fade in sunlight.

Once I have cleansed and charged, I keep them in a pocket in my purse (yes, really). Right now, I only carry around one.

As for where the answers come from, so me say your inner self, guides, angels, etc.

I just talk to my pendulum and ask it if is willing and able to work with me - you can read more about that in the other thread.

I can tell you, that I do not use a board. Really, the only reason is I have been using pendulums for several years and only recently became aware of boards. There are a lot of them out there!

Enjoy your pendulum!