Strength card interpretation in a dream?

bluelagune

What do you think about it yourself bluelagune??

I know nothing about dreams apart from my own - that I watch myself have repeatedly (I sometimes record in a dream diary - and I dream lucidly).
I'll take a stab at it though.

3 women - 3 aspects of yourself (Maiden, Mother and Crone come to mind - the Divine feminine). Maybe a reflection of an ongoing journey within yourself to find your personal spiritual stance? - to marry a selection into a working format for yourself?
The challenges of instability/adversity rejected (5s), the Devil not being accepted (a subconscious struggle for more fun/cheekiness, with structures/acceptability getting in the way? - i.e. is it suppressed?).
The beautiful maiden is yourself - your un-mined potential to be that gentle Sourceress. There are reserves, powerful parts of yourself you do not let shine. Perhaps you should.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate - but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves - who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually - who are you not to be?
You playing small, does not serve the world.
...we are born to manifest the glory of God within us, ...and as we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
...as we liberate ourselves from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others".

(- Nelson Mandela - I think...).

Thank you :)

Well, the strength card Im familiar with just it was strange that the two of the personages were so calm and familiar with each other. It kinda defeated the purpose of the card. Untill Danieljuk pointed out about the three cups/women and the 5 of cups (dissapointment), it all just went over my head.

Spiritual growth: I believe it is a constant learning process from the day we take our first breath the the day we take our last. However, now looking at the three of the women as part of myself not accepting the devil. The difficulties in the past lie in these three people as I described above but also it was somewhat a blessing. To be forced into one direction so far that now Im thinking "this gets way to close to the devil" ...
You are right that we so defined by our fears of our inadequacies that we become wrapped up in it like a cosy blanket. Who needs to shine the light when you can just sit in your little corner. I did that for long time and had no spiritual growth. These challenges (people) have pushed me out but to the point where it was where my pride took over and said "Hey, we aint going there" ... I think pride has become more of a blessing than a sin.