Poltergeist dreams

LittleOne

Hi all,

I dream a lot about poltergiests. I had another one last night. I have noticed over the course of time I am getting more bold in the encounters in my dreams. At first I was scared in the dreams, then I was fearful but (I have a bit of lucidity in dreams) I would tell myself it is a dream and that it can stop at anytime. Last night I was positively excited about it... almost hysterically excited.

When I was a kid things used to turn on and off around me and I saw only once a spirit - a few times I get an impression of something, other times I "just know", and I have be touched (or rather hit in the head). I am wondering if I am preparing myself in my dream for these things to start manifesting in reality. I know that if they had happened before the dreams I would be terrified again, but the dreams feel like they are a safe place to start the experience it.

I dunno, maybe I'm just reading into it too much.

Purplelight

I am not sure how long you have been having dreams of these poltergeists, do you say since your childhood? You have said it was scary in the beginning and you started becoming more comfortable with them over time in your dreams. I would relate this with some situation or people in your life that you found uneasy about around the time you started getting these dreams and slowly you got accustomed to their presence in your life. This could also mean people who are troublemakers of some kind that annoyed you while you got adjusted to their annoyance over time. :)

LittleOne

I am not sure how long you have been having dreams of these poltergeists, do you say since your childhood? You have said it was scary in the beginning and you started becoming more comfortable with them over time in your dreams. I would relate this with some situation or people in your life that you found uneasy about around the time you started getting these dreams and slowly you got accustomed to their presence in your life. This could also mean people who are troublemakers of some kind that annoyed you while you got adjusted to their annoyance over time. :)

Only recently have I been having these dreams - for the past year. I don't have any situation or people in my life that I can think of off the top of my head that are making me uneasy - the only thing I can think is that this year has not been constant in any way. Don't have any troublemakers in my life either.

I'll think on it further.

danieljuk

Hi LittleOne, your dream is really interesting. I mean your dream could have been about a Poltergeist destroying the house or being negative, you know like the movie or it could have horror/ anxiety feelings attached.

on Dream moods they say about this dream....

Poltergeist
To see or hear a poltergeist in your dream signifies a lack of control in your life. You are experiencing some disruptions that are hindering your goals
If you think what living with a Poltergeist must be like, it must be difficult and nightmarish. However in this dream you seem to be quite positive, it's an exploration and wonderful to meet one, you turned the scariness around! I was also quite obsessed with ghosts as a child but never encountered one. I am not sure if the dream is really about Poltergeists unless you really feel it is. I think they represent something you can't control in your life, a messy energy which is annoying. You turned it around in the dream, you learnt to not be afraid of it and treated it with a inquisitive and not fearful behaviour. I think you need to deal with something in your waking life in the same way, that might be the symbolism. It could be learning to live and deal with uncertainty. We can't control everything!

Some people have theories they Poltergeists are a mass of emotional energy and stress and that is often why they appear in family situations, often families with emotional stress, problems and teenage kids. However the dream could be about spirit communication in some way. I think it's quite positive in that you will find a way to deal with something in your life :)