Akashic Records

Ginmore

Hello all,

Anyone here have any experience with reading the akashic records? I'm suppose to be starting a class next week on how to read my own and would like to know what to expect.

I've done research and I know that guides protect these records and that you're not suppose to read for someone else unless you have their permission.

Starri Knytes

Hiya sweetie!

Several of us here have experience with traveling to the library which holds the knowledge of all time. From our conversations, each of us experience it in different ways. We have only been given the information we need at that moment in our lives. No other information transcends those walls.

I travel to the library via astral projection. If there is information or a message there for me, my personal guide takes me to a projection room where I view it on a screen. Like a movie. I always remember what is seen, heard, and the emotions felt during these viewings.

I have gone more times than not and just browsed books that I find out on the table or look through the card files. I love the scent an textures of the library. I recall words and symbols flying out of the card files, but never remember what I see or read on those cards. It's the same with the books. All I know is, that I love spending time in this place.

Everyone's journey to the library is different, each is shown in the easiest way for them to fully grasp the message, and no one is ever given information that they should not have, nor information they are not ready for. Those are the facts as I know them.

Good luck to you on your journey to enlightenment.
Bright and Magical Blessings.

Ginmore

Hiya sweetie!

Several of us here have experience with traveling to the library which holds the knowledge of all time. From our conversations, each of us experience it in different ways. We have only been given the information we need at that moment in our lives. No other information transcends those walls.

I travel to the library via astral projection. If there is information or a message there for me, my personal guide takes me to a projection room where I view it on a screen. Like a movie. I always remember what is seen, heard, and the emotions felt during these viewings.

I have gone more times than not and just browsed books that I find out on the table or look through the card files. I love the scent an textures of the library. I recall words and symbols flying out of the card files, but never remember what I see or read on those cards. It's the same with the books. All I know is, that I love spending time in this place.

Everyone's journey to the library is different, each is shown in the easiest way for them to fully grasp the message, and no one is ever given information that they should not have, nor information they are not ready for. Those are the facts as I know them.

Good luck to you on your journey to enlightenment.
Bright and Magical Blessings.

Hi!

Thank you so much for the reply.

I have been told that there is a male guide guarding my records. This will be a completely new experience for me.

I was hoping I wouldn't come across anything I wasn't ready for. I've had other access the akashic records for me but I've never done it for myself. Everything you said is what I've been told I should expect. It's interesting to hear that you see it on a screen. I was wondering how someone saw certain things when they read it for me. I've also wondered if we can all access the Akashic records.

I'm very excited about this and will be posting an update :)

BrightEye

How do you get to the library? I want to go!

tzen1031

Very interesting where are you taking classes from?

Ginmore

How do you get to the library? I want to go!

I was told it's through meditation or astral projection. From what I understand everyone has a personal guide guarding their Akashic records. You cannot access anyone else's records without the permission of their higher self.

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

Ginmore

Very interesting where are you taking classes from?

Hi!

I'm taking these classes from my mentor in London. Her name is Sheelagh Maria and she's a spiritual development coach. I've been working with her for about six months and it's been a great experience. Life transforming so far.

She's accessed my records for me and has given me very helpful information. She's also done channelled angel messages.

This class is 5 weeks long. Every Friday. I'm pretty excited as I've been working with her on developing my clairvoyance and that's going great.

GotH

How exciting. Would love to hear more as you progress along. Please keep us posted. :)

Ginmore

How exciting. Would love to hear more as you progress along. Please keep us posted. :)

Hi!

I will! I'm very excited and a little nervous. :bug-eyed:

celticnoodle

I've also been to the Akashic Records, many times. I've gotten there via meditation as well as while I was sleeping--but yet I know I wasn't dreaming it.

I've always gone there with my guide, Joe. I can recall the first visit there and I was so amazed by it, I was wide eyed and my mouth open wide in amazement. :laugh:

I recall another time being there w/o my guide--and taking a class. I'll never forget it--I know it happened. Very interesting experiences being there in the record room. However, I cannot recall anything that I read there--nor the class that I was taking. I do recall a few things in the class there, but nothing much that is very helpful today.

My guide, Joe, explains to me that when I need to remember it, it will come back to me. So far, none of it has...I don't know if it has anyway. I'm not sure how long I will have to wait! :laugh:

I have also had a shaman once go there and retrieve information about me. It was really uncanny the things she told me of my past, but I don't really recall at this posting if she picked up on anything for the future. It was years ago this was done for me.

I am also interested in how you progress in this class, Ginmore. Very interesting, so I hope you will update us as you go. :) thank you!