Penis Reader

chrisam-crystals

so does it have to be on the flop or what? :D

could get very embarrassing if a belisha beacon suddenly appeared throughout all the poking and prodding during a reading.......lol

jue xx

star-lover

LittleBuddha said:
Yes, Rumpology. Seriously. I think Jackie Stallone does it.

But as for Cocology (I made that up), I don't know .....

Just thinking about the shuffling :D

LB

PMSL @ rumpology
god, whatever next

!!! *having wierd visions of jackie stallone looking up peoples' backsides and getting paid for it - which one is the wierdo - rumpology seeker of truth or rumpologist lol
mind you she has a face like a backside with all that surgery so guess she chose right job

Netzach

miss_apples said:
I dont see why that wouldnt work....I mean just because sex and sexual parts and acts are taboo...doesnt mean that it wouldnt work. Every penis has its own special shape and size and Im sure it could work. I wonder if you can read a females genitalia?

But why would anyone want to? Particularly when there are other tried and tested methods such as palmistry. Why should anyone suddenly decide to read penises rather than feet, say, or teeth? What does it say about the "reader"?

Little Baron

Also, you would only ever be working with men.

My first thought was infection. The idea is quite horrific. You would never know what you are going to get. I have met a few guys with half-a-deck in my time, believe me. There was little 'future' in those readings, lol.

But seriously, it is just shock value, I am sure.

Why not start reading people's turds?

Sprinkling fingernails ...

Divination of spit and phlegm.

How far do we go?

LB

Lillie

I saw the butt reader on TV.
I thought it was a joke.

But Penis reading?
How could you keep a straight face?
They all just look so funny.
Do you do the testicles too, or is that a whole different subject?

Turds.
Yeah, I read the dogs poo pile in the garden.
It tells me he's had dog food for dinner, and that I need to clear up the yard.

Little Baron

Lillie said:
Do you do the testicles too, or is that a whole different subject?

I think the testicals are used in the same way as the minor arcana. ;)

LB

star-lover

Lillie said:
How could you keep a straight face?

LOL exactly especially if you shuffle the balls

erm has anyone had one? are these readings REAL?

what is it all based on then?

berludy stupid idea if you ask me lol

but then again your hand/dna/horoscope is supposed to be unique so i guess its true to penises too?

Netzach

star-lover said:
but then again your hand/dna/horoscope is supposed to be unique so i guess its true to penises too?

Well, I don't know. Remembering back to all those hundreds of routine medicals I did when I was an Army doctor. They all looked much the same to me . . . but maybe I wasn't looking closely enough!

Mind you, I do remember one chap . . . he had three stars, red, yellow and green, tattooed on his penis. It occurred to me that when he had an erection, it must look like traffic lights.

Ruby Red Slippers

Netzach said:
Well, I don't know. Remembering back to all those hundreds of routine medicals I did when I was an Army doctor. They all looked much the same to me . . . but maybe I wasn't looking closely enough!

Mind you, I do remember one chap . . . he had three stars, red, yellow and green, tattooed on his penis. It occurred to me that when he had an erection, it must look like traffic lights.

As an operating room nurse I’ve seen enough naked male anatomy to last a lifetime!

Netzach – the traffic light is hilarious! Of course you could tell them about the male sign for appendicitis - the penis points to the right side…….

But now I work in an office and am practicing reading faces – which you can do without anyone being the wiser and tells you a lot about the person without them knowing it. Kind of gives you a little boost in how to deal with them.

I do work with a bunch of women who are crotch watchers, but then I don’t think their motivation is the same……ROFLOL

star-lover

Netzach said:

absolutely ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

bet that confused his partner - should i stop, carry on or wait lololol