Tiny automatic drawings on offer

Miss Woo

Oh thanks! I have managed to squeeze into the first round! :)

My question is: Should I be friends with S?

Thank you :)

BrightEye

Reading for Debra - 23 January 2015

Oh me please!

I'm cranky about work and life. (That's everything.)
Advice appreciated :heart:

The dolphin says 'write in water' like he does with his snout. He draws circles whereas the pen draws lines. The circles in the water widen and morph and then disappear whereas the pen leaves permanent marks and even incisions (if it's an old-fashioned pen nib). There is also a pod-like structure on top of the pen that seems to make it top-heavy, burdening it. But pods are meant to burst and this one will in time, releasing new life and energy.

So what I see is: you're holding a lot in, maybe holding grudges as well, unable to forgive and forget. The softness of the dolphin seems in opposition to the relative hardness of the pen nib. But the pen too has something round, the pod.

Perhaps you need to be less hard on yourself (and others?). Also, share more of your frustration with a trusted friend maybe and don't hold it all in. Maybe literally write it all down in a super-secret diary where you can vent and be moody.

Let me know if any of this resonates?

danieljuk

I shall wait till you reopen the list again but love you are doing this again BE! :heart:

BrightEye

Reading for PathWalker - 24 January 2015

I'd love to please.
Working on increasing my income stream (tarot related). Any advice or insight welcome.
Thank you.
Pathwalker

As soon as this creature started to emerge from the random lines, it gave me great comfort. There is peace, wisdom, and protection there. I felt that whatever it is you are doing right now to increase your income is the right thing. Or if you haven't put plans into practice yet, those things you have been thinking about as options are the right ones. The creature seems to say 'go ahead, do it, it'll work out fine'.

And then I thought the creature might be an aspect of you. You know what the right thing to do its so trust that.

What struck me when I was drawing was the leaf-like ornaments surrounding the creature. They made me think that things are or will be growing for you naturally if you follow the path you have in mind. Around the mouth of the creature at the top there is something that looks like two insect wings. The creature has just made a catch. I think that too bodes very well for you endeavour.

Let me know if any of this resonates?

BrightEye

Slight change of plan: I had a brain wave this morning and want to experiment with small longish formats in watercolour. So for the remaining three drawings in this first round I'll be using watercolour and a format of roughly 7x3 inches. Since I'll be using a pad that's gummed and three drawings fit on one sheet, I'll do the remaining three drawings and post them all at once rather than individually. Hope that's ok with everyone. Thank you all for your patience.

Miss Woo

Replying to my own post

Oh thanks! I have managed to squeeze into the first round! :)

My question is: Should I be friends with S?

Hi BrightEye,

I'm replying to my own post to let you know that I have ended the friendship with this person, and I was wondering if it isn't too late for me to please ask another question.

My new question is: Do my guides have any advice for me at this time?

Tanga

Here is how it works:

You leave a question or just ask for a general reading. I draw random lines until I see shapes. Then I stop and work out the shapes. When I've finished the drawing I write up what it suggests to me.

I have a lot of work on at the moment, I'll take 5 sitters to start with. When I've completed the 5 readings, I will likely re-open the thread for new sitters.

Oh My Goddess - BrightEye that is so awesome!
And reminds me - when I first started reading Tarot, I would also go away and draw/paint the querent's spirit/animal guide as I saw it, for them...with a message.

May I please be in the next round if you get around to it??
And as that's such a lovely offering on your part - I offer a pen-and-ink drawing in return.
Have no idea what it will be of, or if it will have any message etc. attached (plus I'm a very amateur artist!...). However I will 'listen within' and produce it.

:) Wow!

Starri Knytes

Hiya sweetie!
Thank you for offering you wonder readings again! Like CN, I also have your last reading framed in my office,though I hardly need any reminders that I'm moving forward fast.

If it's possible to get in on your second round I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you *heart*

*side note: I would like to purchase this reading at well so please let me know via pm how much you would like for it.

Flames

Hi BrightEye!
Just want to say hi!!
SO glad you're doing this, again. :heart:

For everyone receiving a reading, please note my avatar pic - it was created by BrightEye during her first round of automatic drawings, last year. I absolutely cherish this pic and the words that go along with it - and like celticnoodle - have it framed on my wall at home. :)

Keep Creating!

PathWalker

Thank you thank you - had no time to write proper feedback yet, sorry. I will be back...