Tiny automatic drawings on offer

Miss Woo

Feedback for BrightEye

Well, inadvertently, the reading seems to be commenting on a relationship and I wonder if it is the one with S? The bird on the left looks male to me while the one that sits elevated appears female. She seems to not want to know about him, while he is longing for her attention. He looks faithful and bewildered, not knowing what might have caused his rejection. But all this is pretence on her part. She cares for him very deeply.

I don't know if there is a man in your life you have recently rejected. The reading is suggesting that you think about that one again and maybe give it another go. There seems to be a genuine connection.

The different position of the birds makes me think that maybe he is not a 'suitable' partner in the eyes of your social circle.

Apologies if I'm way off.

No, you’re not way off. It’s very accurate and you’ve done a wonderful job of answering my question, and I want to be as generous with my feedback as I can :)

Yes, the reading is about my friendship/relationship with S. I’ve been in a lot of conflict about this relationship and I've been very confused about what to do about it. As a result, I've ended the friendship many times (and each time S has been very kind and patient with me about it).

It’s true that I often pretend that I don't care for S, when I actually do have deep feelings for him. I do this out of a defence mechanism to protect myself, basically. It’s like I go into 'Queen of Swords/self-protection mode'. I think this is because my relationship with S has brought up stuff from my childhood like fears of abandonment.

Another reason why I’ve been in a lot of conflict about S is that, when I’ve spoken to other people about S, I’ve gotten advice that I should end the friendship. I find this very confusing because my gut feeling about S is telling me otherwise. My gut feeling is telling me to 'trust the Universe' and 'listen to my heart'.

I think this is what the 'socially unacceptable' part of the reading is referring to. I think I’m worried about what other people, ie. my peers, society, might think. I think it’s also referring to the fact that I’m much older than S. Though, in reality, I think I'm the only one struggling with this.

Also, when I look at the drawing, the first thing that comes across is my true feelings for S. I can see the deep, intuitive bond between us (perhaps this is reflected by the colour purple) and it makes me feel peaceful and calm (S is a very calm person by the way, much more so than me). And I realise that what’s happening between us is quite special :heart:

Thanks so much for doing my reading. It has helped me to get in touch with my true feelings for S and I finally feel at peace :heart:

eta

Oh, the galahs! I almost forgot :)

One day, as I was driving home (I was slowing down to turn a corner), I was thinking about S and I looked up to see two galahs sitting on an overhead wire. One galah sidled up to the other and started 'kissing' him/her very sweetly. The phrase 'love birds' came to mind and in that moment I realised that I was in love with S :heart:

amaya1

Awesome :heart: count me when you will re open
really,with these drawings you will have a succesful career.!!do smth!!

PathWalker

Good morning. I am sorry I didn't get back sooner, weekends are always a busier time for me, with less chance to sit quietly and write.
I love the wise thing creature who appeared in the drawing. It has a feeling of movement and sleekness which I find really appealing. The leaves are wonderful, I have a growing connection with trees and plants, which I am seeking to expand, so that was great.

Your words encourage me to keep working at what I am doing then, to think it is the 'right' thing even if it only seems to make a small difference to my limited vision. I shall print out both the picture and your lovely words, and put them where I read and see them often, to encourage me on days when I feel discouraged.

Thank you so very much
Pathwalker

BrightEye

I'm very appreciative of the detailed feedback received from the current round of sitters. It's always strange to me to see how some things fit so literally, like the story with the gallahs, for example, which are pinky-purple! Or the writing thing with Debra. I don't know where this comes from, whether it's synchronicity or just random chance.

It's good to know that the readings are encouraging for people. I'm very glad to hear that.

Services will resume shortly with a new round of sitters. I assume that everyone who has explicitly expressed interest is still in the queue so I'll just work my way along through the thread.

Clovergirl

Your pictures great. Your work is wonderful. I have been hoping the past few months you would start these again. I was waiting for cue to open before posting. Forgive me if I am incorrect in assuming by last message that the cue will be expressing interest here. If so, please consider my interest! I apologize if I misunderstood.

Thank you!!!

BrightEye

Yes, Clovegirl, that's fine.

I've just drawn up the next round of sitters. I might not be able to get to these until later in the week though.

Ginmore

I've just drawn up the next round of sitters. I might not be able to get to these until later in the week though.

Thank you! for adding me :)

I was hoping for my reading you'd be able to concentrate on my love life and J (the man I'm in love with).

No rush! I really appreciate you doing this!

Thanks again

Clovergirl

No worries. You have a wonderful gift. If it is able to happen, fine. If you move on, that is fine too! Thank you again! I will still continue to enjoy looking at your marvelous art and reading your accurate insights.��

BrightEye

No worries. You have a wonderful gift. If it is able to happen, fine. If you move on, that is fine too! Thank you again!

You should be in the next round after this.

anie

Here is how it works:

You leave a question or just ask for a general reading. I draw random lines until I see shapes. Then I stop and work out the shapes. When I've finished the drawing I write up what it suggests to me.

(Some of you may recall this thread http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=216558)

I've called them 'tiny' drawings because the pad I'll be using is only 3.5 x 5.5 inches (90 x 140 mm).

As the drawings will take a bit of time to complete and I have a lot of work on at the moment, I'll take 5 sitters to start with. When I've completed the 5 readings, I will likely re-open the thread for new sitters.

So, step up! :)

1. Debra - reading posted
2. PathWalker - reading posted
3. Audelia - reading posted
4. Yippee - reading posted
5. empress woo woo - reading posted

New round of sitters as of 26 January:

anie
danieljuk
Tanga
Starri Knytes
Ginmore

I feel so honored...thanks

either general, or as per my pm response to you is great regarding my connection with him.

Thanks!
anie.