See How YOU Scry, Feb. 02-Feb. 08

zayats

for Jonika

My question is: Where's my job headed? (What's going on now and where is it going?)

Hi all! Hi Jonika!

Let me have a go at this interesting question! I might be off so just correct me - I'm new to scrying and wondering if it isn't just my feelings and impressions acquired throughout the day that I tend to see in the crystal ball. Anyways, let's see :)

At first I saw chaos - you may be feeling lost and/or overwhelmed by your current situation, but also may signify you work at a place where there's lot of chaotic activity involved, such as an airport. It looks like it's quite big, a lot of connections, probably also overseas contacts, and maybe there are some communication issues. I think right now things are "cooking" and changes are coming at a rapid speed! Looks like you may not know exactly what to do or where to turn, but I saw you connecting to someone - looks like a person in your workplace will help you to channel things in the right direction. They will probably give you more responsibility - I saw a regular, almost symmetrical shape, which I associated with managing things, keeping them in order. Then it looks like it got even bigger, so I'll think you'll expand your reach and take on new responsibilities, creating an even bigger network. I saw a heart - which means you're the centre of it, the manager probably. And someone who gives her heart to it.

All in all, the reading makes me think of you being promoted, given more responsibility and being put in the position of a manager. However, it is so full, so fleshy, so to speak, that it looks almost dangerous - like it may absorb you, almost devour you and take up almost all of your life. So be careful not to fall into that trap and set clear boundaries. If you do get such a proposal or if you find yourself burdened with more and more responsibility, think about whether this is what you really want. So be careful :)

That's all I got! Hope it made some sense. Looking forward to your feedback :)

LittleOne

PUMPKINS

Pumpkins twin soul:

I see a bit of an alien - so I think your twin soul may not be conventional. I also saw a big bright bird - which made think first of the sky-land/heaven-earth link which was just confirming for me that you have a twin soul coming to you. They will come to you when are feeling at your most free and they are a free spirit themselves. This might sound weird but I saw a melanoma - a kind of skin cancer - so the two thoughts came to my head, they might be from a hot climate place (or you meet them there) or there is a skin/health issue linked to them.

I also saw a bit of a jackal head hiding in the ball - not sure what this means as jackals don't always have good associations... even as Anubis the jackal has a bit of a connotation surrounding death. However Anubis does assist in moving to the afterlife...

And then I saw a walrus - again another animal that goes between two realms water and earth. So that's: air and earth, water and earth, and life and afterlife beasts. I'm not sure how to interpret the walrus so I might just leave it there.....

...as I'm not seeing much more at this point.

Hope I gave you something useful even though I can't seem to link my symbols into an interpretation - I'm sorry!

Ira

LittleOne, Jonika

1. LittleOne......Love.
* I see an image, of still (emotionally) holding on, to a past relationship?
* Looking for a very spiritual connection, with someone, or, this could be connected to a previous relationship?
* There is someone around you, who is a secret admirer, would like to approach you, but, stays hidden? lol.
* He feels insecure, and shy.
* Looks wise: Short, strong square face, round eyes.
* works in nature or, with his hands.
Looks like a native of Fiji, or from the Islands?

2. Jonika..........Where's my job headed? (What's going on now and where is it going?)
* There is some treachery, or, underhandedness in your job area.
* Not sure if it is connected to a male, or female: There are some hidden agendas?
* Also, saw a rope( noose), an expression of, too many sharks in the sea, and a feeling of being watched constantly.
* You may decide to move away; you're still seeing how things progress.
* You do have 2 options: one could be a female friend, with a cat offering you advice, or, helping you out somehow. Other option, is till in your blind-spot. You may not be seeing it, or it is, still developing.

Hope something resonates, lol.

celticnoodle

JONIKA

Q: Where's my job headed? (What's going on now and where is it going?)

I look into the ball this morning and I see a figure in purple who seems to be walking towards a dog that I also see in purple. both are in the middle section of the ball and so I'm not sure if it is telling me that your job is working with dogs/animals, or if it is just saying that it is a place where you are meeting some new friend(s). The dog seems to be quite calm and happy even, looking at you. Also there looks to be a huge balloon--even perhaps the type you can travel in--hot air balloon, so this is a job that will take you places, I am going to say.

With these symbols, I feel like the job is a place where you might see some growth possibilities--some advancement there. It is also a friendly working atmosphere and perhaps you'll even become friends with a few of the other co-workers.

The blues and purples in this ball really stand out this morning (maybe because its so early and I have not had breakfast yet? :laugh:) & I think this is telling you that your position here is a good one that will continue to you grow. It is filled with possibilities for you to advance in.

JONIKA

Pumpkins

Your twin soul

They also call it Twin Souls if I am not mistaken. Okay, I can't tell if you are a woman or a man from your nickname so I am not going to worry about that. I am just going to write down what comes to me. :D :D

It's a man with black eyes and black hair. He wears his hair short - Roman style :) He's got pronounced eyebrows. He's lanky - thin and tall. He is very good-natured. He's got a calm and tolerant personality. He doesn't get angry very often. He likes to work with animals. I am getting that he like horses and dogs. And he lives in the mountainous countryside. Interestingly, he is your opposite. He's the calmness to your energy, diplomat to your "quick-to-judge" approach, peacemaker to your passionate anger. He is passionate but he doesn't show it. He will only show his passion to YOU. I feel like he might the one whom you'll be able to openly discuss Tarot and everything spiritual because he is a spiritual person too and believes in other dimensions, ghosts, angels, spirit guides. He's very down-to-earth at the same time. A very grounded person. He will teach you many things about life and spirituality - from his perspective and experience - which will be very enriching for you. I see you riding horses together and dogs are running after you both (not that they are trying to take a bite out of you, but they are your dogs...on a farm, ranch).

I hope you can relate! and if not, that's okay too. :)

Jonika

JONIKA

LittleOne

Love

LittleOne, it seems to me like you've had tumultuous love life. Like the colors in this sphere, your love life has been full of churning energies, conflicting emotions, conflicting verbal communication or a total lack of it resulting in your feeling a little bit jaded or cynical about love. Am I right?

Sorry your reading is so short. :)

Jonika

celticnoodle

Pumpkins

Q:i'd like to know about my twin soul

Pumpkins, looking into this ball I can see the outline of a man facing a woman in a long dress. He seems captivated by her as she just walks into the room and passes him by.

It gives me the feeling that your twin soul will see you before you see them. You may not even notice them at first, but I think that the two of you will be introduced and I feel that because you are in a long dress-probably at a formal affair. Once you are introduced and begin to talk, you will begin to fall in love with him.

The figure I see is the back of the man, but I also get an image in my mind of a man with short, somewhat wavy dark hair. Perhaps even curly. His hair will come down to the back of his collar I believe and he is slender of build. I think he may have been involved in sports in school or perhaps he sometimes gets together now with friends to play ball.

May comes to mind for me. So, I'm wondering if you'll meet him then or if May will somehow be important for the two of you. :)

LittleOne

I hope you guys don't mind me jumping in, but I took one look at that fantastic crystal and a host of things came through for me :)

Here's what I picked up for LittleOne...

The first thing I'm stuck with is this beautiful feeling of love - of being completely wrapped up in this gorgeous universal, almost spiritual, type of love. I see two figures - a man and a woman and both of them are facing each other and cradling a child in their arms. The woman has her arms wrapped around her belly like this is the most precious gift she has ever received.

I feel as though this child was a long time coming or wanted desperately and now there is such a beautiful sense of tender love here now that it has arrived. I feel that this will be a very special child - I see these beautiful rivers of love flowing through its energy. It will have a big heart, very empathic - I'm being told that this is a gift that it will inherit from its mother.

There's a beautiful blue, calming energy surrounding both figures and I get the sense that things may have been rocky with regards to this relationship in the past, but now new levels of communication have opend and things have been healed or a healing is about to take place. I keep getting the words "You asked for help and we heard you. We heard you." And I sense Archangel Michael very strongly with this.

Again, such a beautiful energy here. A real sense of wonderful love and realising that love is all there is and is everything that connects us to the universal consciousness. I almost feel like I want to float out of my body looking at this. I look at this and I see all the good aspects of The Empress in Tarot - a powerful, loving woman giving birth and nurturing something amazing in her own life :)

You were first off the bat and I have to say, the way my week panned out after your reading is interesting.

An ex who has been flip-flopping about in my life for awhile seems to be getting back into a "settle down" sort of vibe. Our past was very rocky, but communication has opened up a lot - just in this week even. Lately he has even been talking about us having children - not like a sit down serious chat, but joking about what they would look like, etc. enough that I can see the idea is at least on his mind.

As I mentioned earlier to tarotlova - I have been getting a number of pregnancy predictions. I do want children most definitely. That's a nice image, that the child will have a big empathic heart like it's mother. I have become much more loving, epathic and emotionally matured alot these last few years. To be honest I am scared at the prospect of having kids, I am not quite 30 and was recently retrenched. Not good timing. I don't think I could stop using contraception, but if I accidentally became pregnant I would have to keep it.

I do pray, a lot. I have been undertaking novena's to Virgin Mary - so I find it very interesting that you got the words "You asked for help and we heard you. We heard you." That was really nice to hear. And I do work with Archangel Michael. I don't doubt them, as I see manifestations of my prayers, but there is always that thought, you know, who's listening up there.

I feel full of love all the time now. Some days I have my doubts, but overall in recent times I have been working and practicing to ensure all my thoughts and actions come from a place of love and acceptance. When I feel scared, doubtful, when people trouble me - I try to stop and become aware of my feelings and turn them around. Awareness, acceptance, not taking things personally, love.

Thank you for the reading. Interesting from the point of having another pregnancy prediction and picking up on my prayers. Potentially if the man is my ex, there are more layers to this reading that are on point. I know my ex is changable though, so I am open to the idea that the man is someone else I haven't yet met.

LittleOne

Q. LOVE

I can see a small baby who seems to be wrapped up in a blanket towards the right side of the ball--just beyond the white patch there. I also see a fish on the other side of the white patch, outlined in red--sort of comic like. He is purplish in color with red yes and a red smile. There is also a fine squiggly red line across the top of his head--which also leads to its comic look.

Fish is known to be a symbol of birth and with the baby I see also, I am not sure if you are going to find love soon and become pregnant, or if both are symbolic of something brand new coming to you (besides love!).

Fish are also symbolic of knowledge, transformation and good luck. Babies can also be symbolic of your future and/or a new change in life/ a new project or something coming about for you.

I also can see the outline of a frog by the other white patch and again, it has 2 reddish colored eyes. The frog is yet another symbol of change/transformation. It is also another sign of fertility too--and a sign of abundance and good luck.

everything seems to be pointing to a happy future where you will find love! I don't see anything in this ball to give a time frame for when it will happen, but I do keep seeing October in my minds eye. So, I will say "October" will be the month for you to find love and happiness in something new. :)

The baby again! Haha.

If I don't take the pregnancy literally but as a symbol though right now I am sort of at a re-set point where I was retrenched from my job and can really "birth" anything new as I have no obligations or responsibilities. I am "gestating" right now what direction I want to go in.

I wouldn't mind getting a new job! Securing employment is difficult at the moment, market is flooded with people!

I love fish, marine life is a big part of my family history, always lived near the sea and one of my parents is passionate about the ocean and the reef - just as a general thought.

Frogs! Now that is interesting. I think of frogs as one of my spirit/totem (whatever you want to call it) animals. I see them a lot. They are always on my car, near my house, in the bathroom. Green tree frogs - which sometimes have red eyes! I love frogs so much.

I will keep October in mind!

Thank you for the reading!