See How YOU Scry, Feb. 02-Feb. 08

JONIKA

For JONIKA - Where's the job headed, what's going on now, where's it going?

The first thing I saw was a brain - which was indicating to me that you need an intellectual type of job, you want to be using your brain not just running on auto-pilot. The first way you can use your brain is to look for ways to use your brain - I guess that sounds silly but are there ways you can streamline things at work, improve business, the phrase "work smarter not harder" popped in to my head.
Yes. I agree 100% with this. I want to use my brain. My job is mostly about that which is good.

Next thing I saw was a flexing bicep which was saying to me that you can strengthen your position at work when you start to implement changes in your thinking. Definitely a sense that you were becoming stronger at the very least.
Interesting! Yes, I am adjusting to the new environment, still learning about my job. I am glad to see there's a chance for promotion! Right now, the job is a dead-end - I can't see any places I could go , but my boss is thinking about expanding so maybe things will change a bit.

Then I saw a liver, and it was a healthy looking liver, but it made me think that you have to keep it healthy by avoiding toxic people and situations. This might be what comes up in the future. Sometimes you can't actually avoid them because it is a workplace but you have to try to find a way to not let it stress you out.
Hah! yes, toxic people and their toxic problems are all around me. There is a lot of weirdness and negativity around me. I am avoiding everybody :D works for me.

Overall all these body parts I'm being shown made me think that you have to embody your work, make it a part of you. But also, I was thinking back to that liver and don't let it affect your physically, the bad things that is. (My last job I was so stressed and had a lot of cortisol running through me I grew a nice little stress pouch around my belly - still trying to shift it now!)
Yes, I agree. I need to embody my work. I am consciously working on not letting it affect me physically...I've been doing well so far.

Thank you for this reading! It was spot on.

JONIKA

Hi all! Hi Jonika!

Let me have a go at this interesting question! I might be off so just correct me - I'm new to scrying and wondering if it isn't just my feelings and impressions acquired throughout the day that I tend to see in the crystal ball. Anyways, let's see :)
No stress, please. You are doing better than you think ;) .

At first I saw chaos - you may be feeling lost and/or overwhelmed by your current situation, but also may signify you work at a place where there's lot of chaotic activity involved, such as an airport. It looks like it's quite big, a lot of connections, probably also overseas contacts, and maybe there are some communication issues. I think right now things are "cooking" and changes are coming at a rapid speed! Looks like you may not know exactly what to do or where to turn, but I saw you connecting to someone - looks like a person in your workplace will help you to channel things in the right direction. They will probably give you more responsibility - I saw a regular, almost symmetrical shape, which I associated with managing things, keeping them in order. Then it looks like it got even bigger, so I'll think you'll expand your reach and take on new responsibilities, creating an even bigger network. I saw a heart - which means you're the centre of it, the manager probably. And someone who gives her heart to it.
At first, there was CHAOS. I didn't know what the hell was going on. I felt overwhelmed and lost. My job is about making order out of chaos. I communicate with many different people who give me their ideas and I make those ideas into orders. There are many different loose ends that need to be tied up. The person who may help me channel things in the right direction may be my boss. I work very closely with her - I am her right hand. Yes about the responsibility. I am already getting more of it. But thankfully, it's baby steps. Yes, I am in the center of it - manager.

All in all, the reading makes me think of you being promoted, given more responsibility and being put in the position of a manager. However, it is so full, so fleshy, so to speak, that it looks almost dangerous - like it may absorb you, almost devour you and take up almost all of your life. So be careful not to fall into that trap and set clear boundaries. If you do get such a proposal or if you find yourself burdened with more and more responsibility, think about whether this is what you really want. So be careful :)

That's all I got! Hope it made some sense. Looking forward to your feedback :)
You are yet another person telling me I might get promoted. That's an exciting thought! On the other hand, yes, this job may consume me. I can see it on my boss - she is consumed - she has to work every day, even after hours...yes, I will remember to set clear boundaries. I don't want it to take over my life....Extra money, though, is what I am looking for.

Thank you for your fabulous reading! You were very accurate.

JONIKA

2. Jonika..........Where's my job headed? (What's going on now and where is it going?)
* There is some treachery, or, underhandedness in your job area.
- yes, everybody at the office talk about everybody else...who know what my boss tells them about me! :D I know it's there but it doesn't bother me. I stay out of it.
* Not sure if it is connected to a male, or female: There are some hidden agendas?
- could be! I can't give you feedback on this but I know there are hidden agendas in my workplace
* Also, saw a rope( noose), an expression of, too many sharks in the sea, and a feeling of being watched constantly.
It's not as cut-thoat as it may have felt to you but yes, they are watching me. My every move. I have nothing to hide, so I don't care. :) They'll get tired of it eventually. I am new there so that's why "the watchful eye"...
* You may decide to move away; you're still seeing how things progress.
Hmm, really? We shall see. We were supposed to move our office to a different location but the plan got cancelled.
* You do have 2 options: one could be a female friend, with a cat offering you advice, or, helping you out somehow. Other option, is till in your blind-spot. You may not be seeing it, or it is, still developing.
Interesting! We shall see.

Thank you so much! You saw the negative part of my work place. Cool. :)

JONIKA

Q: Where's my job headed? (What's going on now and where is it going?)

I look into the ball this morning and I see a figure in purple who seems to be walking towards a dog that I also see in purple. both are in the middle section of the ball and so I'm not sure if it is telling me that your job is working with dogs/animals, or if it is just saying that it is a place where you are meeting some new friend(s). The dog seems to be quite calm and happy even, looking at you. Also there looks to be a huge balloon--even perhaps the type you can travel in--hot air balloon, so this is a job that will take you places, I am going to say.
I am sorry celticnoodle, but I can't relate to this part. I haven't met any new friends...everybody is civil and friendly, but I will never be friends with them. This job may take me places in a figurative way, perhaps. :)

With these symbols, I feel like the job is a place where you might see some growth possibilities--some advancement there. It is also a friendly working atmosphere and perhaps you'll even become friends with a few of the other co-workers.
You are another person telling me about promotion. That's exciting! hah! great. I don't know about being friends with anybody....maybe in time. :)

The blues and purples in this ball really stand out this morning (maybe because its so early and I have not had breakfast yet? :laugh:) & I think this is telling you that your position here is a good one that will continue to you grow. It is filled with possibilities for you to advance in.
Thank you , that's very reassuring. I want to stay with this job. I like it; it's interesting; it's not difficult.

Thanks fory your time! Your reading had a very calm and positive energy - like you. :)

JONIKA

Hi strangebrew,

celticnoodle had mentioned going away this week and not posting a new scrying thread.

I would be happy to continue on this thread and use the ball celtinoodle posted (as I don't own my own) if you wanted to provide me with your question and for me read my original question?

And maybe some of the other sitters would be keen too? But that's up to them.
I am game. :) I suggest we make a fresh thread , something like Feb 09-15 or something...with the same ball. :)

Ira

Thanks for the feedback JONIKA :)

strangebrew

Hi strangebrew,

celticnoodle had mentioned going away this week and not posting a new scrying thread.

I would be happy to continue on this thread and use the ball celtinoodle posted (as I don't own my own) if you wanted to provide me with your question and for me read my original question?

And maybe some of the other sitters would be keen too? But that's up to them.

Hi LittleOne, that sounds good. I want to ask about my non existent love life (which I am ok with) but all the same am intrigued? Not sure where to find your question but will go look now. Thanks :). If anyone else would like to swap too, that would be great

celticnoodle

hi celticnoodle! thanks for the wonderful insight. i wouldn't be able to comment on the description that you gave me about the twin soul but this person who has curly hair and is a sportsman does show up in my own readings. that was great clue there regarding meeting him in a formal event and may being important for us. i just love how you guys are able to pick on such details. thank you once again for sharing your gift with us:)
well, this is good to know that I am not the only one who has picked up on something so similar. :) Thank you! If it does come to be--I hope you will remember to update us here.

I am sorry celticnoodle, but I can't relate to this part. I haven't met any new friends...everybody is civil and friendly, but I will never be friends with them. This job may take me places in a figurative way, perhaps. :)

You are another person telling me about promotion. That's exciting! hah! great. I don't know about being friends with anybody....maybe in time. :)

Thank you , that's very reassuring. I want to stay with this job. I like it; it's interesting; it's not difficult.

Thanks fory your time! Your reading had a very calm and positive energy - like you. :)

Well then, perhaps you won't make friends--and sometimes it is best to keep the office and 'free time' on totally different paths. Especially if you are going to be put in a higher position, which I felt was coming to be for you. Good luck with the job and many thanks for the very nice compliment. :) [/quote]

celticnoodle

Hi

I have a small crystal ball I have never used. Would you be up for a swap?...I would love to get into learning this form of divination

:)

Strangebrew, If you are interested, it would be really great to put up a picture of YOUR crystal ball for others to use for scrying--if you are interested in this.

Let me know, via PM, if you are interested. You could post the thread yourself with the same title, perhaps? or of your own, of course. I'd love it if we could get other people involved with sharing their crystal balls.

If you are not interested though, this is fine too.

I wasn't sure if I would have free internet this week--but we do--(yea! :thumbsup:) but, since I am on 'vacation', I decided I'd take this week off.

JONIKA

I have a crystal ball in case Strangebrew doesn't . Just let me know.

Jonika