See How YOU Scry | Feb. 11 - Feb. 22

celticnoodle

I've been once before, but if I am allowed to go again, I would like to know:

"Developments between my lover and I"

Thank you

:heart:

okay, well, I had to allow some time in between my last reading so I won't be seeing the same things. time for my mind to relax and let go of the other images. :)

So, now I am looking at the image and at the very bottom of the ball I can see a gray and black fish swimming in the water. above him you will notice some pink flowing with him, (the fish I will refer to as 'him'). the water is deep and the pink coloring I think is just the mirror image of the sky above the water--where it is pink, a little bit of blue and then purple and greens.

So, I know that the fish is symbolic of fertility. I'm not sure and don't want to say you and your lover will soon become pregnant, but perhaps it is saying if not a pregnancy, that you two will share deep emotions for and with each other that will develop into something more.

It all feels very peaceful to me too, this image, and as I look at it again, I can see more fish swimming, but they are not quite as vivid as the one in the bottom of the ball. I see two more swimming above him. I take all this as saying that things are going to really develop into a stronger and more emotional relationship.

MissNine

Hi All...
I humbly bow out. I'm sorry, but I became really ill this past week and have been sedated most of the time. I'm sorry I can't scry worth anything, but thank you for having me and I apologize for taking a spot that was worthy of someone who can actually do this. :-(

celticnoodle

Hi!

Development between ER and myself?

And I'll participate in the scrying as well I think :)

I tried something a bit different this time, and copied & saved the image of this ball to my desk top. I also turned it around to get different views. The first time I did this a horse popped out immediately for me! Just the head of this horse, and he seems like he is in action--so perhaps he is running. His little ears though are perked up too, so perhaps he is hearing something instead of running and has just turned his head?

Anyway, the horse is pictured between the two shades of reddish purple. He is drawn in gray and white almost like a pencil drawing. One eye is very visible and very dark colored, almost round in shape.

I am going to say that this means you will soon be hearing something from ER that may take you by surprise, but it will also change things quickly. I do recall that the horse is symbolic of a messenger in the Native American world too--so again the message here seems to be important.

I can't tell if this is a message you are wanting to hear or not and whether or not it is good or sad. I'm sorry. But I do feel the message will be very important for you from E.R. and I hope it is just what you are hoping to hear!

Padma

Oh, crap - I just reread the rules and I posted feedback waaaaaay too early! I am so sorry!
:eek:

celticnoodle

I'd like to know...

Events between boyfriend and I this week.

since that week is gone, I just concentrated on your future happenings.

again, turning the pic of the ball around on my desktop is helping. I turned this around and see a large cat--panther perhaps? or maybe a tiger? he is jumping at another animal, but its funny because the shadows below it I can see many different animals in it. So, first I will go with the panther. (which also happens to be my power animal guide. :D).

symbolic of courage and strength and mysticism, I think that this vision in the ball suggests that something will come up where you both will find the courage and strength to get through something. The panther is also very protective--so I can't help but to feel he will protect you somehow from something? I get the feeling this 'something' is going to be a very random out of the blue thing--perhaps you two go somewhere and someone begins to pick on you or yell at you - something like that and the bf comes to the rescue? I hope that its not anything that will be very upsetting for you. sorry about this.

I did do a google check on panther symbolism as well and found one more thing and hope that it means this much more for you then what I described above:

it is a symbol of releasing your passions, starting a new phase in your life. A phase in which you are discovering your desires, and living your dreams. I like this description much more! ;)

the other 'animal' I am seeing is first a skate. (you know--the flat wide like fish in the waters?) I immediately went back to my first thoughts about panther, because this fish can symbolize medicine. Do be careful and vigilant that you do not get hurt! :eek:

I googled it to be sure and yep, sure enough a skate is about medicine and also meditation--which is interesting! A skate is also symbolic of telling you to be aware of your surroundings. It can also indicate new beginnings to be planned and how to use your talents to get these new things going. It is symbolic of awareness, observation and heightened senses and the ability of knowing when to act.

however, this skate also looked much like a dolphin to me too. (yeah, weird....)
the dolphin is symbolic of gentleness, balance and psychic abilities. I know as my neice has this for a power animal...anyway, I googled it too, to see more on it and found that it can also symbolize love, and community service. So perhaps you and bf will be doing something together that serves the community? or perhaps in this manner, community could mean your family or friends too..

Unfortunately, before I ended typing all this out a minor car accident also came to mind. I do hope not, so please DO be careful!

Good Luck.

celticnoodle

Oh, crap - I just reread the rules and I posted feedback waaaaaay too early! I am so sorry!

:laugh: no worries, Padma. I for one, do my best NOT to read any posts except the questions in these until I have completed ALL the readings.

After I posted my last reading I saw the above, and had a good chuckle. :D Then, I went to find the fb. see below:

CelticNoodle, thanks so kindly for answering my question (and for putting me first in line! lol!) :heart:

I couldn't help it. After reading the questions and then seeing that dog in the crystal, I knew YOU had to be first. :laugh:

That is a pretty good description of my older dog, CN - she is indeed a Sheppie, and she is black but it is mixed with a lot of silver (so I am thinking that is your dark grey) with beige legs, white tummy, and whitish hind legs. She does love to run, she just can't do it for long - bad hips!

ah, poor baby. but I think bad hips is a common ailment for sheps, isn't it? I remember my aunt & uncle had a shepherd and he had bad hips too. :( I had a shepherd mix for awhile, and he was all black with a few sprinkles of white here and there. Barney. :D. He LOVED to run and play too! So much energy! wow!

That is a really poetic image :) nicely written! Sheppies do love to run! Especially when they play.
:) thank you. Yes, I know they have a lot of energy and while they can be very protective, they are also very playful. :)

Well, that is certainly a relief! :D I am glad they will get on overall, that is important to me!

:D Perhaps your older dog will be a mother substitute for the pup? I think she will certainly feel like 'mom' at times.

Yes, our back yard is pretty big, for a city house, lots of room for them to tear around in! And I am sure Mrs. Top Dog will remind Young Dog Boy that he is not in charge, haha! ;) But that is to be expected. I don't mind if she teaches him manners, I just don't want them to fight - though, Mrs. Top Dog is pretty sweet and loving! So it is not likely to get ugly.

ah, good! a big back yard for these animals is important. I doubt they will fight. he may be a pest at first--being a pup, but she'll soon teach him some manners and she will allow him to get away with some things for a little while, too. :laugh:

Lol! I can see why it would be hard to tell them apart after a while - they are both from the same place, and will look very very similar! Even now as a baby puppy, New Dog looks just like Older Dog did when she was a pup :) And yes, she will teach the child manners...

:) wow, that is cool! same place so same bloodline?

I am so relieved - both your reading and Audelia's reading for me has been a great comfort, and has set my mind at ease. Thanks again very much to you for a great reading, and for reading for me, CN! That was quite an accurate description of my she dog :love:

I haven't read others readings yet. Had to comment on this since I saw you posted it. Now, I'll go back and read the others. It always makes me laugh when two or more people get the same information.

be sure to post pics here on A.T. of both pup and Top Dog when you get them together! :D

celticnoodle

Hi All...
I humbly bow out. I'm sorry, but I became really ill this past week and have been sedated most of the time. I'm sorry I can't scry worth anything, but thank you for having me and I apologize for taking a spot that was worthy of someone who can actually do this. :-(

(((Miss Nine to Five))) I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you are soon feeling better and no worries on the fb. I did your reading, and hopefully when you are feeling well again you will see that (I think anyway) it was definitely speaking of this illness and not a car accident. I think now, looking back on it, the meditation is speaking more of you resting and finding your balance again.

I know you will get better soon--and I am sorry that you are going through this. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Miss Nine to Five. Do take care of yourself and feel better soon!

JONIKA

Hi All...
Nine to Five, so sorry to hear about your illness! Don't worry about scrying; focus on getting better. Celticnoodle did a reading for you. When you feel better, you could come back and drop her a line about it (as feedback). For now, rest up and don't forget your vitamins! :) Thank you for letting us know.

JONIKA

Padma, don't worry about it! You did great. It doesn't matter when you post your feedback as long as it is within our scrying circle timeline.

Padma

Reading for Katieb

ETA Jonika, I know this is not the typical more descriptive read, but I felt it perfectly answered the question, and that nothing else needed to be added!

Hi Katie - my reading consists of a poem, lol! I looked into the ball and what I saw was an owl gently holding a cat in its claws. The cat looked playful and happy, so I did not feel it was a threatening grip. So I went searching for what that vision said to me...from an old poem from childhood. In regard to your question, "Romance for me?" this is what I got:

The Owl and the Pussy-Cat
BY EDWARD LEAR
I
The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea
In a beautiful pea-green boat,
They took some honey, and plenty of money,
Wrapped up in a five-pound note.
The Owl looked up to the stars above,
And sang to a small guitar,
"O lovely Pussy! O Pussy, my love,
What a beautiful Pussy you are,
You are,
You are!
What a beautiful Pussy you are!"

II
Pussy said to the Owl, "You elegant fowl!
How charmingly sweet you sing!
O let us be married! too long we have tarried:
But what shall we do for a ring?"
They sailed away, for a year and a day,
To the land where the Bong-Tree grows
And there in a wood a Piggy-wig stood
With a ring at the end of his nose,
His nose,
His nose,
With a ring at the end of his nose.

III
"Dear Pig, are you willing to sell for one shilling
Your ring?" Said the Piggy, "I will."
So they took it away, and were married next day
By the Turkey who lives on the hill.
They dined on mince, and slices of quince,
Which they ate with a runcible spoon;
And hand in hand, on the edge of the sand,
They danced by the light of the moon,
The moon,
The moon,
They danced by the light of the moon.

I think you will soon meet someone to share your life with, if you are not already with him. Seems like it will be a happy and light-hearted romance! :heart:

ETA it also struck me that though there may not be a lot of money between the two of you, there is so much fun and love, it does not seem to matter :)