See How YOU Scry | Feb. 11 - Feb. 22

GotH

@celticnoodle

Well, I am the...... "Baaaaalllllll Enabler!" :joke:

Frankie would be happy to pose for the next thread. :) Let me know when you need the pic. :)

MissNine

Feedback for Celticnoodle

since that week is gone, I just concentrated on your future happenings.

again, turning the pic of the ball around on my desktop is helping. I turned this around and see a large cat--panther perhaps? or maybe a tiger? he is jumping at another animal, but its funny because the shadows below it I can see many different animals in it. So, first I will go with the panther. (which also happens to be my power animal guide. :D).

symbolic of courage and strength and mysticism, I think that this vision in the ball suggests that something will come up where you both will find the courage and strength to get through something. The panther is also very protective--so I can't help but to feel he will protect you somehow from something? I get the feeling this 'something' is going to be a very random out of the blue thing--perhaps you two go somewhere and someone begins to pick on you or yell at you - something like that and the bf comes to the rescue? I hope that its not anything that will be very upsetting for you. sorry about this.

I did do a google check on panther symbolism as well and found one more thing and hope that it means this much more for you then what I described above:

it is a symbol of releasing your passions, starting a new phase in your life. A phase in which you are discovering your desires, and living your dreams. I like this description much more! ;)

the other 'animal' I am seeing is first a skate. (you know--the flat wide like fish in the waters?) I immediately went back to my first thoughts about panther, because this fish can symbolize medicine. Do be careful and vigilant that you do not get hurt! :eek:

I googled it to be sure and yep, sure enough a skate is about medicine and also meditation--which is interesting! A skate is also symbolic of telling you to be aware of your surroundings. It can also indicate new beginnings to be planned and how to use your talents to get these new things going. It is symbolic of awareness, observation and heightened senses and the ability of knowing when to act.

however, this skate also looked much like a dolphin to me too. (yeah, weird....)
the dolphin is symbolic of gentleness, balance and psychic abilities. I know as my neice has this for a power animal...anyway, I googled it too, to see more on it and found that it can also symbolize love, and community service. So perhaps you and bf will be doing something together that serves the community? or perhaps in this manner, community could mean your family or friends too..

Unfortunately, before I ended typing all this out a minor car accident also came to mind. I do hope not, so please DO be careful!

Good Luck.
Hi Celticnoodle. I'm such a booger, but it's been a very hard week on me. I'm so sorry for the late feedback.

The Panther...well, he DID end up saving his own but from being too stubborn. I actually helped him over last week with some legal contract things, and he got a bit pigheaded about it and criticized me. I don't know why he needed to know more than me. it's not what his degree is in! oh well. he did discover his desires and dreams in Las Vegas over the weekend with his guy friends.

The Skate was my good judgment after he decided to criticize me at what I do best. I was the bigger person and showed up at his house with his gift I was giving him anyway. Right before I got there, he sent me a message letting me know he'd been a bit mean. Good timing and I knew I did the right thing.

Dolphin...Yes, he went off with his guy friends to Las Vegas for the rest of the weekend.

Thank you so much for the great input on this. I am SO sorry for the delay and I hope you understand. ;-)

JONIKA

Frankie would be happy to pose for the next thread. :) Let me know when you need the pic. :)
Great! Thank you. We'll be posting a new thread on Monday. But, I'll PM you or Frankie to let you know it's a go. :)

Jonika :love:

celticnoodle

Hi Celticnoodle. I'm such a booger, but it's been a very hard week on me. I'm so sorry for the late feedback.

MissNinetofive, no problems with that! I do hope you are feeling much better now. Thank you for the feedback. :)

The Panther...well, he DID end up saving his own but from being too stubborn. I actually helped him over last week with some legal contract things, and he got a bit pigheaded about it and criticized me. I don't know why he needed to know more than me. it's not what his degree is in! oh well. he did discover his desires and dreams in Las Vegas over the weekend with his guy friends. :

The Skate was my good judgment after he decided to criticize me at what I do best. I was the bigger person and showed up at his house with his gift I was giving him anyway. Right before I got there, he sent me a message letting me know he'd been a bit mean. Good timing and I knew I did the right thing.

Dolphin...Yes, he went off with his guy friends to Las Vegas for the rest of the weekend.

Thank you so much for the great input on this. I am SO sorry for the delay and I hope you understand. ;-)

Well, I don't think I did as well as I could've, but I can still understand now why these animals showed up--I just interpreted the symbols slightly wrong. You were strong and majestic like I think as the panther and the skate is his being critical to you, but then realizing. Him taking his own medicine sort of thing. :) The dolphin at least I got right! :D

Thank you again for this fb. Have a good weekend!

MissNine

MissNinetofive, no problems with that! I do hope you are feeling much better now. Thank you for the feedback. :)

Well, I don't think I did as well as I could've, but I can still understand now why these animals showed up--I just interpreted the symbols slightly wrong. You were strong and majestic like I think as the panther and the skate is his being critical to you, but then realizing. Him taking his own medicine sort of thing. :) The dolphin at least I got right! :D

Thank you again for this fb. Have a good weekend!

You're welcome. I can't remember if I include this, but on his way to Las Vegas, there was an accident that closed up the highway. It included a fatality.

MissNine

Miss 9: I know it is the end of the week you mentioned, but here goes..."Events between me and my lover this week"

Ok...well, I see what looks like text messages; so chatting back and forth; and also seeing an inscrutable face, like an Asian master of some kind - hard to read, and guards his true feelings/face behind a polite mask. You find it difficult to pick up on his real feelings.

I see a mouse, but he is lying down - I know you are not well right now, and feel small and vulnerable, so I think this speaks to me of you.

I see a cross in the middle of the ball, feels to me like suffering. Again it may go with your illness, but I also feel your thoughts are dark and depressed.

Feels to me like a mountain in the background, so you defs feel pinned down under a weight you can't seem to budge - I feel like you have worries about this man, and what he truly feels. But you currently feel unable to move yourself, let alone mountains.

Over the ridge of the mountain is a bright light, so I think that the temporary bad feelings and troubles will soon come to an end, and things will improve :) As the old saying goes, "After the storm, the sun". So it shall be (I feel) with you and your beloved. :heart:

ETA re the mouse I saw - I also feel like the mouse is indicating that you are not vocalizing your needs to this man...maybe not feeling as strong as you should be vis-a-vis him. I get the sense that speaking up a little and setting boundaries will help you earn more respect from him...

AH HA! Finally found this! So sorry I missed it!
- yes, it's totally hard to pick up on his feelings. He's a bad communicator: doesn't know how to say NO and lies about his true feelings to be a people pleaser.
- the mouse: yes I felt small and felt my feelings were treated like they were insignificant.
-cross - yes, I suffered due to hurt feelings and having asthma issues.
- mountains - exactly. Also fitting, as he was over the mountains and in Vegas that weekend. Totally out of my field of reference.
- light - yes the emotional part got better and he was in communication with me daily. But not even a text to say happy Valentine's day. Lame! Also, those are the bright lights of Vegas he was probably partying in.

- yes, even though he broke up with me impulsively Tuesday, I still want to tell himy feelings, that he totall my blindsided me, and he's being absolutely selfish and an ass for blaming all his stress on me. I deserve more respect than what he gave me.

Thank you so much for your time and energy on this. I'm sorry I have no skills with scrying. Maybe when I feel better and have less stress, I can focus and meditate and actually be able to connect. Thank you again! You're awesome!!

celticnoodle

You're welcome. I can't remember if I include this, but on his way to Las Vegas, there was an accident that closed up the highway. It included a fatality.

no, you didn't, and I'm glad it wasn't you or your friend that was in the accident. How awful and sad. Thank you again for this update. Hope you are feeling much better.

Padma

Miss Nine, thanks so much for your feedback! much appreciated, though I really wish I had been off the mark :p I really hope things sort themselves out! And that you feel better soon! :heart: