See How YOU Scry | March 2 - March 8

celticnoodle

For Pumpkin

pumpkins - what can you tell me about amit as my twin soul?

I gaze into this ball and see immediately a butterfly from the middle of th eball to the top. Its wings are the very beautiful lighted parts of the ball--can you see it? You can also make out the head of the butterfly in front.

I was taken back a bit reading your question, because the moment I took a look at this ball, I could see the butterfly in it. Your question stands out well for this symbol too, I believe, because the butterfly is often associated with and symbolic of the soul. And so I take this as a good sign first of all that amit is your twin soul.

I'd say again because the butterfly is so dominant in this ball, that it is a passionate love between the two of you. Is this so? Are you two together as a couple now?

As the butterfly is a playful creature that is ever changing, I will warn you to be aware of the relationship changing continuously too--tranforming quickly from one stage to the next, like the butterfly does. It is a fast moving love relationship. This soul mate will keep you feeling light and free of troubles and I believe the romance will be very playful and fun like the butterfly is. The colors in this butterfly seem so beautiful, that I would have to say your love life with amid will be much the same.

GotH

*LittleOne's Future with C*

Person (male) with hands folded together in front of him facing me.

A lopsided heart.

A person (male) with their hands together is facing the right. Right below him is a woman's pump facing the right.

Same person as above turns and looks to the left.

What appeared to be a very long middle finger extend upward facing the left.

Two wrenches side by side.

Okay, what I get from this is a man (C?) seems to be uncertain, confused or just studying all avenues regarding you as this person is looking in all directions. First ahead which I see as the present, then to the right (future), then to the left (past). The fact that the person in this image seems to be holding his hands together in all three takes of him tells me that there is not much action on their part, or he's keeping his hands still. The woman's pump facing the right indicates what he may be concerned about and that's whether she (you?) will walk on without him or not.

I see hearts as mutual attraction or emotion but being that it's lopsided means that emotion on someone's part is not as full or plump as the other. This may be what's causing the inaction on someone's part.

I almost didn't include the middle finger image but I went ahead and did. This could mean that someone gets fed up of things that have occurred or havent' occurred recently and wants to walk but the saving grace here are the tools. Since there are two, this indicates that both of you will be working toward fixing things in the future.

So basically your future looks like surveillance and recognition of the relationship then ultimately working on what you two have together.

LittleOne

JONIKA

What needs JONIKA's attention right now?

First thing I saw was a cow/bull - this makes me think of Taurus the sign and what that sign embodies: first thought is stability, and that your own personal stability needs some attention right now. After that I also thought finances, if you can give that some attention. After that I saw a wood and the phrase "see the wood for the trees" came to mind. Like what you are thinking needs attention may only be surface things and you need to look harder at where they come from. After that I saw the letter "T"... I don't know what that means, I'm sorry. Last thing I saw was lots of eyes - maybe to take care of who is watching you, or being aware that you are being watched from afar. I don't think this is a message about your own sight, I was getting more of the feeling that it was an outside influence looking at you.

Smiling

Jonika- What needs my attention right now?

I see:
-a man standing behind a tree top, small, looks like he either has a mustache or maybe his mouth is open like he's trying to speak, call out, and looks like he's wearing a cap:
Is this a man who is far away from you? or you feel that he is far away... Maybe this represents time, so someone who is not in your recent past, but that you still think about

-a figure, almost statue-like on a pedestal, made of stone, chopping at the roots of the tree:
this may show that something has been destroyed, or is in the process of being destroyed. Not sure what the stone statue represents here. Perhaps a lack of feeling, someone who is destroying without thought for the feelings that were still there. Roots can also mean family or your ancestry, so is there a connection there?

-a shadowy face large, behind the man, then the large shadowy face turns pensive, hand is at side of face:
I feel this is you, thinking about him, wondering, pensive looking. Do you think about this person a lot?

-person with long nose pointing to a shadowy figure next to the man, with a crooked pointer
Were lies were told by him, or about him, that have created obstacles?

-soft fish like face, with lips together forming a kiss:
Since this looks shadowy, too, it looks like this may represent you, and that you still have feelings for this person, in spite of difficulties.

-a small figure behind shadowy fish, holding on:
You have been holding on to these feelings that you have, in spite of difficulties

Hope this resonates in any way for you! :)

It's been a busy week, so not sure if I will have time to do the other 2, but I couldn't resist trying out GotH's beautiful sphere (thanks GotH!).

JONIKA

LittleOne

LittleOne - "Future with C"

LIttleOne, I see you and C walking down a sidewalk in a city. There are shops and small restaurants along the sidewalk on your left. You are walking holding hands and laughing. I think C is telling you a joke. The next image I am getting is you two in a small apartment. It looks like a studio (kitchen, living room and bedroom in one room).
Does C have a beard and mustache? LIght brown hair?
I am also seeing you painting together. Creating art. Painting mostly, though. You and him together.
So, there is definitely cooperation between you two in the future. Close contact and communication. Thinking on the same terms. He gets you and you get his point of view. You will have many philosophical debates about everything (life, art, politics)
You will feel good with him around.

I hope it helped! :D

Jonika :love:

GotH

*Reading for Jonika*

What needs your attention right now?

Great White Shark

Groundhog peeping up from the ground

Big storm cloud

Female figure- Neck to mid thigh

Okay Jonika, I didn't get a whole lot for you so this must mean that you don't really have too much that needs attention right now. Let's take a look at the symbolism of what I saw.

First we have a Great White. The shark came out of the water but his mouth was closed. It continued to emerge or become larger but then it reduced in size to somewhat of a rounded out blob. Great Whites are fierce predators. Is there something you need to hunt for? If so, now is the time to stock up on whatever it is you need. Stock up as soon as you can because I get the feeling that it will soon become scarce.

Next we have a groundhog. I did look up the symbolism of the groundhog and found that there could be something going on with your metabolism. This comes to mind with the cloud and the female body that followed. Are you by any chance noticing any differences with that?

More info -----> here

ETA: So I was thinking about what I saw for you Jonika. I was wondering if the images I saw all go together to point to something involving your diet. We associate sharks with fierce eating. Being that the sharks jaws were closed, I wonder if this is pointing to something you are not getting in your diet. Maybe you are not getting an adequate amount of protein or fish oils in your diet which could be effecting your metabolism or health somehow. Just a last minute thought. :)

celticnoodle

LittleOne

Last week was a bit of a dud week... So if I can sit with the same question as last week I will? "Future with C". If not, I have no other questions in mind.

So, I turn the picture of the ball around and then waited a bit before gazing into it. I see a very pretty, slender of build woman in the ball, with dark hair, and she seems to be dancing. She is wearing a blue-green, yellow and white outfit that the skirt part is made of. (these colors are seen in the ball). While I cannot get a clear picture of facial features, overall it feels like fun and happy times. Beside her is a man, who is also dancing. He is seen in a suit, I think--or it could just be a shirt and pants. He also is dancing, and his arms are out to his sides, almost like he is also snapping his fingers to the beat of the music.

So, I feel that the two of you are having or soon will be having some good times. Possibly going to a dance or a celebration where you will dance. It just feels very alive and happy!

LittleOne

Just a general comment here: the a scrying skills I see on here never cease to amaze me. When I read all the posts I can only hope to have the visions that everyone else has one day! I think you are inspirational!!

celticnoodle

Jonika

What needs my attention right now?

okay, so once again, I turn the ball and when I did so, the two most colorful portions of the ball are to the left of the ball. it gives the impression of two arms and hands just beyond the sleeves of these arms sticking out as if they are about to grab something.

Floating above the grasp of the hands in brown I can see a face, and the face has wide eyes and a mouth wide open as well. in fact, it almost looks like this face has a body in light brown too that is disfigured--and shaped funny, so that it is twisted and could almost look like it is just missing the grasps of the hand and as if he is trying to move upwards to the top of the ball to get away. Also to the far right side of the ball, I see a white bit that is going all theway up the right side of the ball.

I will tell you my first thoughts were that you need to give your attention to your spiritual pursuits and especially if your pursuit is with working on mediumship. If not mediumship--perhaps it is suggesting just a spiritual pursuit that is within easy grasp for you, but you're not getting ahold of it.

So, this also leads me to ask if you are pursuing something and just feeling like you don't get it? Or maybe don't have time to devote to it?

all I can say is not to give up on it. keep pushing on - and if you've no time to devote to it right now, then do your best to get onto it again when you do.

As I typed this up, I looked back at the ball picture, about to put it away and now in that white section of the right side I notice two more things--

1. I first saw a hand more at the bottom of the white smokey stuff and it appears to be holding a sharp object--making me think of the sword as in tarot. I'd say this is saying that when you are ready to move forward, you will do so quickly and with a vengeance and I dare say be successful as well.

2. I see another face and I have to laugh as it is almost like the man on the moon face in a crescent moon. If so, his eyes could be looking right at your hands and this person escaping your grasp. The 'moon face' doesn't really seem to have any opinion on what is happening, just seems to be taking it all in.

as the moon is associated with the Cancer sign, and also with intuition, mystery and more--makes me think that either you will find your way easier come July or your attention needs to be focused on using your intuition, etc.

I hope this sounds accurate. :)

JONIKA

Just a general comment here: the a scrying skills I see on here never cease to amaze me. When I read all the posts I can only hope to have the visions that everyone else has one day! I think you are inspirational!!
:) all these skills are amazing, I agree! But don't sell yourself short. You have them too! You just need to trust yourself a little more. Allow yourself to trust the images and messages. That's all it takes, really. You are very kind to say all these nice things! We are glad to have you here.