To senior members questions about ethics and evil/negative?

ana luisa

1. When you meet a person whith negative energy/aura. What is your belief in what has cause this? I mean do you belive in evil spirits/demons?

yes, I do believe in evil spirits, demonic entities, the whole lot but I do not really care how the person consulting got in touch with them. All I know is that if you're sensitive enough you will know that the consultant has bad juju. Often, it's not their fault: they may carry it from other people they were in contact with. Like feeling depressed after you talk to someone who is down in the dumps.

2. Would you read for this or about this person if you are asked? Or would you tell them to leave.

Hard to say because I only know if the person is (as we say in Brasil) "charged" when I meet her. If, however, during the reading I start feeling sick (which does happen), I tell the sitter I'm not ok and if she does not mind resuming the session another time.

3. Have you ever read for someone and the reading was telling you there is someone extreamly negative/within vicinity of this person. Do you read into details of this somone or you just advice to distance them from this individual?

Not a living person but a dangerous spirit, yes. I only advise if the person is a believer. There's no point asking a sitter to get a spiritual cleansing if she does not believe in it...

4. If you do believe in daemons, would you pull cards into the details of this being or just leave it alone?

Leave it alone. I'm not prepared to deal with extremely negative entities. You need previous training for that and that's not me!

bluelagune

The people I atract are the opposite of me. They suck the life out of me, their life improves and mine moves into gutter. As an example, I atract "hunchbacks". Not to offend anyone here but this is a reference to Hunchback of Notre Dame. The victor Hugo story, Izmeralda finds pity for hunchback and instead his jeloucy jas her killed. This is just one example. Im more relaxed, dont care, if people dont like me oh well, Ill do my own thing. Instead I get these people that think somehow I will compansate for their inadequecis. Ok, if you are in need of my guidence, sure Ill give you my opinion but most of the time these people want me to do or live by their plan. As soon as I sence that, these people go bazurk. Which brings me to two things: 1. I am not sure which part of me I can make peace with without sacrificing my identity. 2. I am wondering if me reading for someone will make my sitters angry because I pull away when its not their way? How do you deal with angry sitters?
I grew up in environment full of people who hated themselves and were poor, drunk etc. not all of them but you get the picture. I did not want to believe the world I was in, so I created a fantasy world. But the dark things kept pulling me down. I resisted this for a long time and then surrendered to this. entering dark night of the soul. exploring this Jungian way. Learning a lot about shadow world in the process. I believe that folks can be under the influence of discordant thoughts, beliefs and emotions. and in some instances this can take over them, be the dominant thing controlling them. But I also believe that everyone has a true self that is whole and good. and that everyone has Help available to them. I'm not necessarily the one ideally suited to help them but there is help out there somewhere for them, when they are ready. I used to be attracted to and attract to me, all those dark type folks, but the more I befriend my own darkness, the more this is shifting. It has been my experience that whatever I am working on, I attract those sort of folks to me. sometimes gifts show up in strange packages. I'd say if these sort of folks are being attracted to you, then find what part of you is similar to them and befriend it. then that hole closes.

bluelagune

Thank you. This is an interesting perspective. You sound like a very strong individual who is not effected by others. Im having difficulties with peoples negative energy and how it effects me in the reading, in long run or as I mentioned above everyday life interactions.

I don't read for money - but I will read for anyone unless they actually frighten me. OR unless I am certain (and it's often not easy to tell !) that they have some degree of mental illness which means I could do more harm than good.

I don't worry about their dark forces, negative auras or whatever - they can handle those. There's no reason they should affect me - so no, I don't use any kind of "protection" either. My intent is good enough to deal with that side of things. As far as "reading into the negative" goes, I don't really know what is meant by that - but I use dark decks a lot and they don't seem to adversely affect me or my sitter.

bluelagune

I also come from a culture that belives in evil spirits and demons. However, myself I would not be able to distingush for sure if Im looking at a mentally disturbed, depressed or possessed individual. My second consern is that I seem to atract a sertain types of negative people but not sure if they just are people with psychological conditions or there is some underlined "evil" lets say thats gets the need to be with me.
I have seen readers advise people to do a spiritual clensing. What factors effect your decision to make this recomentation? Curses, do you consider them in your readings or not?

I got two suggestions from this thread to look for HP consistant apearance and the availability of high number of Majors. Or when the reading is complete bogus from the question asked.

1. When you meet a person whith negative energy/aura. What is your belief in what has cause this? I mean do you belive in evil spirits/demons?

yes, I do believe in evil spirits, demonic entities, the whole lot but I do not really care how the person consulting got in touch with them. All I know is that if you're sensitive enough you will know that the consultant has bad juju. Often, it's not their fault: they may carry it from other people they were in contact with. Like feeling depressed after you talk to someone who is down in the dumps.

2. Would you read for this or about this person if you are asked? Or would you tell them to leave.

Hard to say because I only know if the person is (as we say in Brasil) "charged" when I meet her. If, however, during the reading I start feeling sick (which does happen), I tell the sitter I'm not ok and if she does not mind resuming the session another time.

3. Have you ever read for someone and the reading was telling you there is someone extreamly negative/within vicinity of this person. Do you read into details of this somone or you just advice to distance them from this individual?

Not a living person but a dangerous spirit, yes. I only advise if the person is a believer. There's no point asking a sitter to get a spiritual cleansing if she does not believe in it...

4. If you do believe in daemons, would you pull cards into the details of this being or just leave it alone?

Leave it alone. I'm not prepared to deal with extremely negative entities. You need previous training for that and that's not me!

ana luisa

Some readers like to keep a candle lit during a reading. Some visualise a dome of light surrounding their whole body for protection. Some put a red rose at the table where the reading will happen while others burn incense. It really has to do with what you FEEL will protect you. Unlike some members, I do not believe being ok yourself is enough for not experiencing bad juju. People who never did are quite fortunate but to me it's really not a question of choice but lack thereof. You have to find out what protection works best for you but if you meet a reader who is very negatively charged, you will know because it manifests itself physically. Some get bad headaches. Some get dizzy. I throw up. Been known to do that in public... quite embarrassing. So, you'll feel you need protection. And you have the right to say no to a sitter.
BTW, from the other thread you posted on your "evilness", I have an idea why you sense you've been attracting opposing people. You're spiritually very powerful but you have NO idea how to use and harness this gift to your advantage.

bluelagune

Some readers like to keep a candle lit during a reading. Some visualise a dome of light surrounding their whole body for protection. Some put a red rose at the table where the reading will happen while others burn incense. It really has to do with what you FEEL will protect you. Unlike some members, I do not believe being ok yourself is enough for not experiencing bad juju. People who never did are quite fortunate but to me it's really not a question of choice but lack thereof. You have to find out what protection works best for you but if you meet a reader who is very negatively charged, you will know because it manifests itself physically. Some get bad headaches. Some get dizzy. I throw up. Been known to do that in public... quite embarrassing. So, you'll feel you need protection. And you have the right to say no to a sitter.
BTW, from the other thread you posted on your "evilness", I have an idea why you sense you've been attracting opposing people. You're spiritually very powerful but you have NO idea how to use and harness this gift to your advantage.

Just talked to my mothers friend. She does house blessings (same thing as priests do - walking with candles reading Our Father ...). She sais after each house blessing she washes her feet.

The candle I have heared about and have seen a few readers do it aspecially when they are at reading at home. I have been to reading salons but no candles there but I do remember one elderly lady used a white like milk stone on a table.

Gifts? Really :) im now curious! :)

closerwalking

The people I atract are the opposite of me.

the word "opposite" of me is red flag that possibly there is something in your shadow attracting this to you, esp. if it is a pattern. who do they remind you of? when was the first time you experienced this sot of person? where do you feel it in your body? find a way to dialogue with this sort of person in a safe way. I do this using journaling and have found a certain tarot deck that has very human images is helping with this too.

It's been my experience that anytime I "set up shop", I attract the type of people who show up. Usually this is complementary. If you are consistently attracting this sort of person, then there is hidden gift in it. Restoration to wholeness. that they are clue to some experience you had where you lost part of yourself. So if you can consciously connect with where this "lives" inside you, then you can begin to transform this pattern, rather than keep experiencing it outwardly. Something in you is attracting these sort of experiences to you. Hidden gift in it. approach it this way, rather than rejecting it. I'd be willing to bet that someone stole your power from you as a child so this is way to recover it. It is actually a good sign that this is showing up so persistently. sign that you are ready to take back your strength. approach it as a gift. and ask for the lesson.

Grizabella

We tend to see what we're looking for. If we see the world as scary and full of evil energies and think we have to constantly ward them off, then that's what we'll find. I don't look for evil. And I don't believe in demons. So therefore I'm never bothered by those.

There are people who seem surly and unfriendly, but that doesn't mean they're evil. It might not even mean they're surly and unfriendly. All it means is that that's the way they came across to me on first meeting them. That says more about me than about them, when you get right down to it.

bluelagune

Thank you. I dont remember if you double in astrology but my Venus and my Mars are both in Libra. Its how I love and act that I have an urge to find balance. No matter who the person is or how inhuman they are, I will always look at the other side. I keep arguing until all posibilities are exhosted. So I dont generally see people as evil, I see negative people as broken. However, I do come from a culture that believes in demons, curses and the dark side. As you have probably seen from this thread my opinions swing from one side to the other depending on the strength of the argument. So to be honest Im still thinking.

My goal is not to find evil but to determine if the person is psychologically ill or they are under influence of something more caniving/evil. I dont want to say to someone I just met, oh you are evil. I want to be respectfull to both psychological and spiritual illnesses.

We tend to see what we're looking for. If we see the world as scary and full of evil energies and think we have to constantly ward them off, then that's what we'll find. I don't look for evil. And I don't believe in demons. So therefore I'm never bothered by those.

There are people who seem surly and unfriendly, but that doesn't mean they're evil. It might not even mean they're surly and unfriendly. All it means is that that's the way they came across to me on first meeting them. That says more about me than about them, when you get right down to it.

bluelagune

[Closerwalking]
the word "opposite" of me is red flag that possibly there is something in your shadow attracting this to you, esp. if it is a pattern. who do they remind you of?
[Blue]
hunchbacks. They all have something defective that I must encourage for them to improve. I feel like a shrink. The problem is not in me helping. I love doing it. The fact that they sink their teeth in me and wont let me go. They become posessed to control and keep me. Im like a drug to them.

[Closerwalking]
when was the first time you experienced this sot of person?
[Blue]
they are always around. The earliest I was 12? She was my best friend and it made me upset that she stoped putting in effort in school. When I said no more, she went nuts. The latest was a woman at work, a manger, I kept encouraging her to lighten up of fricking out and relax a little around people. She decided im going to live with her... wtf?

[Closewalking]
where do you feel it in your body?
[Blue]
I feel like my life gets sucked out of me.

[Closewalking]
find a way to dialogue with this sort of person in a safe way. I do this using journaling and have found a certain tarot deck that has very human images is helping with this too.
[Blue] thank you about the diary idea. I have not done it in long time :)

[Closewalking]
It's been my experience that anytime I "set up shop", I attract the type of people who show up. Usually this is complementary. If you are consistently attracting this sort of person, then there is hidden gift in it. Restoration to wholeness. that they are clue to some experience you had where you lost part of yourself. So if you can consciously connect with where this "lives" inside you, then you can begin to transform this pattern, rather than keep experiencing it outwardly.
[Blue] someone long time ago mentioned people called sin eaters. In old time, when a person died the family would call in sin eater and allow them to eat food of the body of the dead. They would presumably take paersons sin away but they lead a life of poverty misory and sickness. I feel like that. Somehow I fix their problems but my life goes to shts.

[Closewalking]
Something in you is attracting these sort of experiences to you. Hidden gift in it. approach it this way, rather than rejecting it. I'd be willing to bet that someone stole your power from you as a child so this is way to recover it. It is actually a good sign that this is showing up so persistently. sign that you are ready to take back your strength. approach it as a gift. and ask for the lesson.
[Blue] I want to be normal. If there is some evil in me I want it gone. If there is psychologically something wrong with me, I want to not be able to atract these people. That why I took up Tarot. Finally my left part of the braine can talk.