Sibilla?

Lady Freya

I'm not an expert, so I wouldn't know... but I had an idea; are your cards the same as the ones shown on the Italian Cartomancy website? If they are you have the same deck...

conurelover

I'm not an expert, so I wouldn't know... but I had an idea; are your cards the same as the ones shown on the Italian Cartomancy website? If they are you have the same deck...

Yes they are the same. Slightly different colors is all. Although there is a deck on that site leading g you to Amazon's Every Day Oracle. Difference is they are completely in Italian.

Lady Freya

yes, I think they are all in Italian, if I am not mistaken. I haven't seen a Sibilla deck translated into English...have you?

conurelover

yes, I think they are all in Italian, if I am not mistaken. I haven't seen a Sibilla deck translated into English...have you?

Sorry I meant that the only language on the cards is Italian. My Sibilla Indovina (LoS) are in Spanish, Portuguese, French, English, and I believe German. The French is centered at the bottom of the card. Italian is in the top left-hand corner.