Picatrix Tarot - by La Force

PattyMc

Hmmm...well the man in this picture looks like he is comfortable, the wife...well I'm not sure how comfortable and enjoying abundance she is walking while he is on the horse!

I don't understand this particular meaning for the 3 of swords, don't have enough knowledge on this school of thought I guess. I kind of get it..but I was thinking maybe the comfort etc. coming after the pain of the heart and not sure how this would be displayed in a picture.

Maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about period.

Patty

frejasphere

Okay I found this image, I would like to know what you all think of this picture.

I think it is good :) + it sums up this line in your description above: "This is the face of quiet, joy, abundance of the good life." - Get your pens out and start drawing! :)

La Force

Hmmm...well the man in this picture looks like he is comfortable, the wife...well I'm not sure how comfortable and enjoying abundance she is walking while he is on the horse!

I don't understand this particular meaning for the 3 of swords, don't have enough knowledge on this school of thought I guess. I kind of get it..but I was thinking maybe the comfort etc. coming after the pain of the heart and not sure how this would be displayed in a picture.

Maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about period.

Patty

Hi Patty

Well the man in the photo is taken care of, which does depict the meaning, having him on the horse/donkey reflects the journey he is on ( marriage).

See if you can find me a tribal woman dancing, or of her more comfortable. Also see if you can find an element of abundance. That will go with this image.

The beauty of drawing, is I can removing and add, elements to the drawing.

La Force

I think it is good :) + it sums up this line in your description above: "This is the face of quiet, joy, abundance of the good life." - Get your pens out and start drawing! :)

Thanks, I thought so too. Everything is ready to go.

First let see what Patty can find, or maybe you may be able to find that will bring more out for the woman.

frejasphere

You know... when I first looked at the picture I thought (probably similar to Patty) "Oh, not fair, he's on the Donkey and she has to walk ..." But, then I looked again and, well - the father is looking after their child, while she has the freedom of her arms and legs (something mothers DO appreciate), and with a little imagination and a few coaxing pen lines, I'm sure you can make her dance :)

La Force

You know... when I first looked at the picture I thought (probably similar to Patty) "Oh, not fair, he's on the Donkey and she has to walk ..." But, then I looked again and, well - the father is looking after their child, while she has the freedom of her arms and legs (something mothers DO appreciate), and with a little imagination and a few coaxing pen lines, I'm sure you can make her dance :)

Thanks, Looks like it's a go.

La Force

Okay, well Ummm, I dont think I can draw any more. I have attached a photo of yeah crappy drawing lol.

I will also attach a drawing, I did before I had the stroke. I will have to go onto my computer, its not on my cell.

ETA: why wont tapatalk let me attach photo. Okay I will try again.

Okay I got it now :) I had to goto my computer to do it.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1393476526061.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393476526061.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 145

La Force

Here are some drawings I did years ago. I honestly don't know if I'll be able to draw like this again. all I can do is keep trying.

Attachments

• RobiScan.jpg
    RobiScan.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 139
  • Ravencolorhead3.jpg
    Ravencolorhead3.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 135
  • ErikaRaven5Prints.jpg
    ErikaRaven5Prints.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 138

frejasphere

Oh dear, Tapatalk really is giving you grief - cannot see either of your images... :(

Truly, I can barely imagine how tentative and almost scary it would be to return to art after experiencing something as difficult as a stroke - But, I really, really hope you don't give up! Not now, when you have an idea and inspiration :)

Getting back to drawing will take time -as your brain needs to rediscover, recreate and accept new pathways between your hand and the part of your brain that controls the pen... sadly this won't happen in a day, but, even more sadly; it will never happen if you don't give it a try :)

See, in a way you already have have an advantage ... an edge if you like: You are a good drawer, you know that, your hand knows, but may be finding it difficult at the moment... Practice a little every day and I really believe you will see results, try swapping and using your 'other hand' see if it makes a difference. Be kind to yourself and try to ignore the results while your hand 'finds its feet' so to speak ... for a minute a day, then 2 minutes, then maybe 5 minutes :)

Please don't see my ramble as trying to lecture you, only you know how hard you can or should push yourself on your road to recovery. I just hope you don't give up...

La Force

Oh dear, Tapatalk really is giving you grief - cannot see either of your images... :(

Truly, I can barely imagine how tentative and almost scary it would be to return to art after experiencing something as difficult as a stroke - But, I really, really hope you don't give up! Not now, when you have an idea and inspiration :)

Getting back to drawing will take time -as your brain needs to rediscover, recreate and accept new pathways between your hand and the part of your brain that controls the pen... sadly this won't happen in a day, but, even more sadly; it will never happen if you don't give it a try :)

See, in a way you already have have an advantage ... an edge if you like: You are a good drawer, you know that, your hand knows, but may be finding it difficult at the moment... Practice a little every day and I really believe you will see results, try swapping and using your 'other hand' see if it makes a difference. Be kind to yourself and try to ignore the results while your hand 'finds its feet' so to speak ... for a minute a day, then 2 minutes, then maybe 5 minutes :)

Please don't see my ramble as trying to lecture you, only you know how hard you can or should push yourself on your road to recovery. I just hope you don't give up...

I finally got them uploaded. good grief, I sure was having a bit of a time trying to get the pictures uploaded, I hope you'll be able to see them :)

Thanks for the suggestions and advice, I'll keep trying a little bit at time. No I don't see it as you trying to lecture me at all. good advice is what I see.

Thank you