Mystical Kipper ~ Spreads.

DownUnderNZer

Does anyone use different spreads than the 36 card one? If so, what and how accurate?

Gave it a whirl tonight and like it...bang on for no question asked. :)

Below my card was COURT PERSON card and above me EXPECTATIONS and I was facing CHANGES.

But I would like to know if others use all kinds of spreads etc. Want to try this oracle deck out more....:)

Glass Owl

As the Kipper is a Lenormand "cousin" I think that Lenormand spreads - a line of three cards, a line of five cards, 3x3 box spread, etc - are good standbys.

As a bit of an experiment, I have been playing around with combining the Lenormand and Kipper. I lay down a row of 3 Lenormand cards and then place a kipper card on each one, blending them together.

For example, I did a predictive reading for a television show. The last pairing was the Anchor (Lenormand) and House (Kipper). I wrote it down as "a home that is safe or secure aka a safe house." As it turned out, a home security system served as an important plot point so it was "home security."

DownUnderNZer

Thanks...

Will experiment with them, but not with another Oracle for now as I want to see how they work with all the people cards first.

Should be interesting.... :)

As the Kipper is a Lenormand "cousin" I think that Lenormand spreads - a line of three cards, a line of five cards, 3x3 box spread, etc - are good standbys.

As a bit of an experiment, I have been playing around with combining the Lenormand and Kipper. I lay down a row of 3 Lenormand cards and then place a kipper card on each one, blending them together.

For example, I did a predictive reading for a television show. The last pairing was the Anchor (Lenormand) and House (Kipper). I wrote it down as "a home that is safe or secure aka a safe house." As it turned out, a home security system served as an important plot point so it was "home security."