Lumina Tarot

KristinCali

Wow. The change of the sun card??? I don't understand why. The original was amazing.

Penthasilia

Does anyone have the two versions to compare? I am sad by the card changes as I just recently saw the deck and fell in love with the Kn of Wands in the first edition. That being said- is the second edition less of a brick- because that first edition seems awfully thick?

Just wondering if it is worth trying the second edition... thoughts?

Citrin

Does anyone have the two versions to compare? I am sad by the card changes as I just recently saw the deck and fell in love with the Kn of Wands in the first edition. That being said- is the second edition less of a brick- because that first edition seems awfully thick?

Just wondering if it is worth trying the second edition... thoughts?

Check out the videos on YouTube, there are both videos about the first and second edition. :)

Penthasilia

Check out the videos on YouTube, there are both videos about the first and second edition. :)

My only problem with the videos is that no one shuffles them (that I have seen anyway). So the only reason I would pound out the money for the 2nd edition is if it is easier to shuffle or can riffle- otherwise, the changes to the cards themselves make me a bit sad.