So new it doesn't have a name yet...

The 78th Fool

With everything that's been going on, including the publication of the Quantum Tarot, I really hadn't planned on doing another deck just yet. However.........!

I was asked to provide some artwork for the forthcoming Tarot World Annual 2009 and providing the two requested illustrations kick started the whole process of this new deck.

There are only five cards completed so far and the project doesn't even have a name yet. I don't know how long it will take to complete but here are the finished cards (see attachments).

Chris. xx

Attachments

• 02_00_fool.jpg
    02_00_fool.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 484
  • 02_02_highpriestess.jpg
    02_02_highpriestess.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 381
  • 02_18_moon.jpg
    02_18_moon.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 341
  • 02_22_world.jpg
    02_22_world.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 311
  • 04_13_swords_queen.jpg
    04_13_swords_queen.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 274

memries

I like them really a lot. The Fool is just great and The World is so beautiful and tells such a story.

rwcarter

Chris,

Love the High Priestess and the Moon!

Rodney

Sidhe-Ra

Those are coooooooool...xxx

GreenMoonBeam

WOW. de-enable, de-enable. NOW NOW quickly. }) })

rosebud_a320

Beautiful, really breathtakingly so!

la-luna

Wow - i don't know where you keep it comming from but let it comme iy looks great.

I love your Fool - one of your bests so far i thing (and not bad looking model also) and your HP looks grand to

congrats

The 78th Fool

GreenMoonBeam said:
WOW. de-enable, de-enable. NOW NOW quickly. }) })

We don't do de-enabling in this establishment!! }) })

Thanks for all your positive comments guys. It's nice to be working on a 'non-themed' tarot for a change. As I mentioned, this will probably be quite slow taking shape as I'm consciously spending a lot more time on each image than I've previously done with other projects and I'm experimenting with a lot of new techniques.

Stefan - The Fool is a close friend of mine who will be very pleased indeed when he reads your comments! LOL. Sadly for you, he's already spoken for !!

Chris. xx

The 78th Fool

I decided to design my Pentacle emblem today and having come up with a satisfactory design, I went on to complete the Ace of Pentacles. This is nothing like I envisaged but I've rarely been so pleased with a finished piece of work. I've attached it below.

Chris. xx

Attachments

• 03_01_pentacles.jpg
    03_01_pentacles.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 174

Moonboy

Chris, as usual, your work is outstanding! Superb quality! The emblem is stunning!