The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

BlueDragonfly

Le Fanu said:
New arrivals this morning! Updated...

And a BEAUTIFUL bag from BlueDragonfly. Perfect for the deck....
Oh, I'm so glad they got there safely!

I hope you're able to get your computer woes fixed today, Le Fanu!

gregory

Mine should go out tomorrow - my mate's card is here.

Without the Sharpie, for now - it will save time !

Le Fanu

It's hellish having no computer (I'm writing this from work!)

It couldn't have come at a worse time. I am doing all I can to keep on top of updates here. Just to asure you all that if I disappear for a few days I haven't run off with everyone's cards. I am here and collating the Frankendecken and hopefully, by the time it is ready to send, out my computer will either be fixed or I will have a new one.

I have to say (and this comes as a warning!), this deck is an exercise in wicked enabling. There are many decks I didn't know and to see cards from them up close makes me want them. I love the harpies on the Fantastical Creatures Tarot (thank you Pipistrelle!). I hadn't really seen that one before. Beautiful artwork.

This monster deck will come with a warning. So many beautiful cards (and so many beautiful stamps on envelopes too). Beware...

Elven

Hi Le Fanu :D

I sent my card to you - hope it arrives soon.

Cheers
Elven x

nicky

Le Fanu said:
I have to say (and this comes as a warning!), this deck is an exercise in wicked enabling. There are many decks I didn't know and to see cards from them up close makes me want them. I love the harpies on the Fantastical Creatures Tarot (thank you Pipistrelle!). I hadn't really seen that one before. Beautiful artwork.

This monster deck will come with a warning. So many beautiful cards (and so many beautiful stamps on envelopes too). Beware...

LOL! Never thought of that!! Better you than me!!!!

xoxox

Le Fanu

My computer technician has just been and - I'm thrilled and embarrassed to say - it seems to have been something insanely simple... Almost laughable. Oh the joys of being computer illiterate! Fortunately this is a friend so he isn't even charging... Fingers crossed everything is Ok and I can keep on top of developments here!

Keep them cards coming.

(off to order Fantastical Creatures }))

thorhammer

Yaaaaay! for fixed pooter!!! :* Happy for you :)

Meanwhile, it sounds like, not only do you have decks to add to your collection . . . but a whole new collecting obsession - philately!! :D

\m/ Kat

nisaba

My contribution didn't leave Australia (well, my hands) until this Monday - mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

I know it's only had seven days of wandering, but has it got there yet?

Le Fanu

Goodies from Chronata, GeorgiePorgie & Lark this morning...

We've already got over half the total number of cards through.

Chronata the High Priestess from the Midnight Masquerade! So stunning; I dare not ask whether the complete deck is still available...

O.P updated