The Gilded Tarot Royale

MoonGypsy

:party: Congratulations, dear Ciro! This is fantastic news!:party: My hubby, V, joins me--both of us are grinning happily ear to ear!:D The package looks stellar!

Happy Holidays to you and yours,
MG xxx

Please let us know when we can press the "Purchase" button! :p :)

cirom

can we order now, and where?

Eventually from my web site, but I don't take pre-orders. Too many things can still go wrong. I prefer to simply wait until everything is complete and delivered. Just send me an e-mail, I have list of people who I will be contacting once the deck is finally available.

PAMUYA

Will do, thank you!

Tomsde

That's very exciting, best wishes with it. When it is available I'd like to buy one too.

SunChariot

Me too!!!!

Babs

jcwirish

Can't wait to get this one!! It's beautiful. :)

Fly My Pretty

Congrats Ciro, everything is looking amazing. I really can't wait to get my hands on this deck and thankyou so much for sharing your process with us & allowing us a preview/sneek peek at the deck.

Do you mind if also send an email your way? as awesome as a pre-order would be, as you said things can go wrong.

Happy Holidays
-FMP

atman108

I also would buy. Please keep us updated when would be possible to buy... I hope publisher will not be against....

cirom

The publisher are ok with this as its a special edition. But it has to be limited in its availability, namely only from my web site.

Egypt Urnash

These look awesome, a decade of growing as an artist really shows. The contrast in the static old Tower and the dynamic angles and posing on the new one really leaps out at me! In general you're doing a really nice job of making these much more symbol-packed without being cluttered in the least - a tough thing to do, as I know from my own experience. Even when you're doing subtle changes to the figures, they're generally a lot livelier. And the border, despite being a lot more fiddly, is actually working better at framing the images instead of drawing your eye out of them due to the strong contrasts in the original one.

The colors and values pop a lot better, as well.

The one thing I want to say as a picky artist is this: watch your tangents, it feels like one of every five or so you're posting here has some serious tangents going on due to you pushing the figures bigger. 10-20 minutes of faffing about with, say, the Devil, the 7S, the PW to SLIGHTLY resize/reposition stuff could make the images read a lot more strongly. I'm hyper-aware of tangents due to my minimalist cartoon style, but they're important with thoroughly realistic looks too.

(Although it looks like it might be too late for you to do anything about any of this! Ah well. Still a gorgeous piece of work.)