Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The Gilded Tarot Royale

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Deck Creation

Citizen

cirom 

The card stock will be similar to that of the Oracle deck, so that means far more rigid than the current ToD. The cards will also be edged in gold.
Top   #251
Citizen

Kosjitov 

Ah, Ciro. Funny this topic should be at the top of the pile when I look. Was just talking to someone yesterday who bought the gilded deck and started telling them about the royale, since they're hoping to expand their collection. Hopefully they'll be another hound for the new one. I'm happy to see the wait is *almost* over, though I just saw the card measurements and sighed. Big cards. I have difficulty shuffling most smaller size decks as it is

Also, the reading cloth is very pretty. I have to ask. What sort of bribery would it take to have one of those lovely reading cloths along with the Royale? Hmm? Hmm?
Top   #252
Citizen

cirom 

I'm glad you like the reading cloths. They are quite expensive to produce, the ink alone works out to be around $10, then theres the fabric, silk for the front, satin for the back. They are printed and sewn in house, we don't farm the production out. So we can't actually produce that many at any one time, we have a couple in stock and then produce more as replacements as we receive an order.

By "we" I mean my wife and I.
Attached Images

Top   #253
Not a Cylon

Owl Song 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirom View Post
The card stock will be similar to that of the Oracle deck, so that means far more rigid than the current ToD. The cards will also be edged in gold.
Wonderful! I like the cardstock of the Oracle very much. I'm looking forward to GTR!!
Top   #254
Citizen

Tomsde 

Your deck is certainly beautiful along with the reading cloth. Best wishes with everything!
Top   #255
Permanent Resident of Halloween Town

WolfyJames 

Well, it looks like the Tarot of Dreams will get a new edition soon as well, with gold edging. I'm really excited about this new version of Tarot of Dreams.
Top   #256
Citizen

merissa_88 

A new TOD sounds amazing! That's great news.
Top   #257
Citizen

cirom 

First sample with actual printed material from the printer. Plus CD and individually signed extra card....... Approved !!!! Now its final assembly and shipping. The preverbial light at the end of the tunnel.
Top   #258
Citizen

Myrrha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosjitov View Post
I just saw the card measurements and sighed. Big cards. I have difficulty shuffling most smaller size decks as it is
A good way to shuffle large decks is to simply deal them out into several piles (I use seven) and then pick up one of the piles and deal it out on top of the others (so that there are now six piles) and then pick up another pile and deal it on to the others and so forth.

this doesn't damage your decks and is also a nice meditative way to get ready for a reading.
Top   #259
Citizen

cirom 

oops forgot to add attachment
Attached Images

Top   #260

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.