The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

Flames

Ugh! I'm being harassed... where is my bug spray? :confused:

No, I'm sorry, I'm very sorry. I have been having trouble with my drawing and avoiding it like a pathetic thing. And I have family obligations coming up (about to go out of town today). I just threw my reference photos in a file though, and I'll throw my sketchbook in my bag, and try to get something done... Can I report back on Thursday? I'll have a better idea then...

Hi Laura! :)
I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I was too with mine, so I completely understand! We'll reconnect later on in the week. No worries!!

agviz

Ugh! I'm being harassed... where is my bug spray? :confused:

No, I'm sorry, I'm very sorry. I have been having trouble with my drawing and avoiding it like a pathetic thing. And I have family obligations coming up (about to go out of town today). I just threw my reference photos in a file though, and I'll throw my sketchbook in my bag, and try to get something done... Can I report back on Thursday? I'll have a better idea then...

I know the feeling of having a block, or not feeling confident of what I'm doing. I scraped several attempts before finding what I liked for the cards I did. I'm not in love with my Sun card - I think I could have done much better with more thought put into it. But oh well, it's live and learn, and that's how art goes.

I'd say that some of these cards are really quite good with seemingly simple artwork. Sometimes the idea is what makes it fly, not a fanciful execution (although that can be very nice too). I guess I wouldn't worry too much about making something perfect, but rather express your personality and see what happens. By doing this deck, we're sharing our thoughts and ideas about tarot and how we perceive the cards. That personal expression, be it simple or detailed, finely or crudely illustrated, obvious or thought-provoking, is what makes this deck a very special and rewarding effort.

reall

@Laura sorry for harassement but I wish to collect this last 3 cards so I can send it to seven to add borders so we can finaly see how will this deck look when completed?^^ I would like to see your and other cards for next weekend? sorry, no presure!^^ lolz ;)))

@agviz you say it all right! art is made in process!^^ lolz
and idea is what make good art after all!^^

this deck makes me realize so many diferent aspects of tarot and other in general!
thats what make collab deck so special!^^ :))))

Laura Borealis

@Laura sorry for harassement but I wish to collect this last 3 cards so I can send it to seven to add borders so we can finaly see how will this deck look when completed?^^ I would like to see your and other cards for next weekend? sorry, no presure!^^ lolz ;)))

In that case, please put the 2 of Swords back up for someone else to do.

reall

In that case, please put the 2 of Swords back up for someone else to do.

ok!:)) once again last 3 cards we're waiting your desing are
2 of Swords
9 of Wands
9 of Swords

I would really like to send all cards to seven for finishing touch!^^:)))
so we can continue *borders and text topic now!^^ lolz ;))))

gregory

I've asked Laura to carry on with her BRILLIANT idea if she possible can, and as you know, I already have a 2 swords available for emergencies. So that one is not up for grabs.

9 wands depends on the Ozzie weather (VERY bad in nissy's area just now) and nissy getting to be able to upload.

Laura Borealis

I have been talking with gregory and she is doing 2 Swords - thank you muchly! It is a load off my tiny mind, with the stressful times I have coming up soon. :)

reall, could sevenstars begin the border design work without nissy's card, and just add it when the stars align and nissy is able to send it in? Just a thought, to move completion forward...

Just wanted to add how much I appreciate Flames and reall and everyone who has worked on the "big picture"! I know it's like herding cats sometimes. :D

Also a big Bronx cheer to those who vanished early on! })

Flames

I've asked Laura to carry on with her BRILLIANT idea if she possible can, and as you know, I already have a 2 swords available for emergencies. So that one is not up for grabs.

9 wands depends on the Ozzie weather (VERY bad in nissy's area just now) and nissy getting to be able to upload.

Thank you, gregory! :) You and Laura have been truly awesome. And, thank you for keeping us up to date with regards to Nisaba. Hope she's okay. I know it's just a matter of time before this deck gets completed. We are so close and it's been a long process but all of it has been worth it!! :)

I have been talking with gregory and she is doing 2 Swords - thank you muchly! It is a load off my tiny mind, with the stressful times I have coming up soon. :)

reall, could sevenstars begin the border design work without nissy's card, and just add it when the stars align and nissy is able to send it in? Just a thought, to move completion forward...

Just wanted to add how much I appreciate Flames and reall and everyone who has worked on the "big picture"! I know it's like herding cats sometimes. :D

Also a big Bronx cheer to those who vanished early on! })

Dear Laura,

Thank you for your message! We understand. We appreciate your contribution and all you've done to make this deck a reality. You've been wonderful and ARE fantastic! I hope you know that!! Thank you for the suggestion as well with regards to getting the borders started. Wishing you well. :heart:

And...um...I am in total agreement with that last comment, too!! ;)

gregory

Ugh. Oof. Sigh.

Cranks up photoshop for yet another photocollage... :D

reall

@Laura yeah! was thinking to send for weekend what we have!^^
and give more time to others until we decide on boders and text and add that on cards!^^
gregory signed up for spare card but if you somehow manage to finish it just note me or you can save it for some future AT deck!^^ ;)))))

@gregory thank you for all help here!^^ :)))