The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

frejasphere

Lovely Nine of Wands Nisaba - can see how you'd be inspired to continue on the rest of the 'cards' :)

The same weather system descended on my hill a few weeks ago - no flooding, but plenty of fallen trees and lack of power, internet and general feel of civilisation ... All is good now, though a backlog of other work has meant a little bit of a delay in collating the eBook for this exciting deck... which I happily agreed to do a while back. Delay time is nearly over and with the final cards and LWB text coming through, it should be finished in the very near future :) :)

*wave*

Flames

Thank you, frejasphere, for all your help! Always wonderful to see you and I'm glad you're okay!

((((hugs))))

reall

No it's fine now. Either reall DID something or my browser repented !
not me!:)) internet and its services have its quirks!^^ lolz ;))

@frejasphere happy we have you here!:))) looking forward to see book completed! you did fantastic job so far!:))) and we have seven for borders and Flames for last text!^^ ;))

frejasphere

Thank you, frejasphere, for all your help! Always wonderful to see you and I'm glad you're okay!

((((hugs))))

Thank you :) and hope you are well & happy too!

Thanks too, to both you and reall who have done an amazing job on this project :heart:
*wave*

nisaba

Are we still all excited? :)

Flames

Thank you :) and hope you are well & happy too!

Thanks too, to both you and reall who have done an amazing job on this project :heart:
*wave*

Thank you, frejasphere! This was a lovely note to wake up to! :) :heart:

No - some of us are just VERY TIRED.

Not that that has anything to do with this project :D

I second this!! Though, for me, it has a little something to do with this project :D, BUT, it's ALL GOOD and it's been a GREAT RIDE. I've met so many WONDERFUL PEOPLE and have been fortunate enough to get to know a few of them, which for me, has been the BEST part of this journey!!! ;)

nisaba

Reall, on the Nine Wands, is it to late to credit "NisabasAcolyte" with the actual photography?

reall

YES! WE ARE!^^ LOLZ :))

seven is working on adding borders and text,,, and numbers,,, we'll get note when completed!:)))

frejasphere COMPLETED e book design for us/so nisaba your credit will be included on AT page description and we'll see for book?!^^ ;))) see is this good https://www.dropbox.com/s/ecfvu94ns3texcl/9 of Wands by nisaba.doc?dl=0

must say I'm looking forward to this deck and book set!^^ lolz ;))

nisaba

<smile> That's perfectly fine, I thought it might be too late. :)

He's not overly concerned, it just would have been the decent thing for me to do, if I'd thought of it immediately.