• minutepents one.jpg
    minutepents one.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 169
  • minutepents two.jpg
    minutepents two.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 162

TheOld

Chronata said:
You know...there are these days where I have the very worst feeling about this art thing...and I start regretting this freelance idea...and thinking I need to get a real job...
And you make me feel so much better about pursuing my bliss.
(*starting to get all teary!)
Follow your bliss at all cost, that`s something verry important, do not even ever let the voice of doubt make you go on a path where you are not following you bliss.
and your art are so wonderfull, verry verry well jobs.

there`s some interesting view point on how arechetype manage their jobs.
The Orphan don`t like to work at all
the Martyr work for others
the vagrant search for his way
the warrior work hard to attain is objective
The magus work for his real vocation and is aware that the work have his own reward.

Love, Light, Power
Oméada

Moonbow

Amazing Chronata :)

I don't draw often or paint at all, but I do alot of craftwork and some of my favourite and most rewarding pices have been the ones where I have that 'on the spur' moment. I get an idea and 'must' go with it, so in that sense I know how you feel. Of course a whole deck is out of the question for me, one card would take me longer than 2 hours.

I really like the courts and the colouring in them.

Moonbow*

Imagemaker

Who do we talk to so Chronata's Minute Tarot can be listed on AT as an unpublished deck?

In the root word "chron" there's a reference to time, plus this "minute" tarot--is that planned or synchronistic or just cool? :D

The Orphan don`t like to work at all
the Martyr work for others
the vagrant search for his way
the warrior work hard to attain is objective
The magus work for his real vocation and is aware that the work have his own reward.

This is very interesting, Omeada (sorry for the lack of accent mark). I think I swing constantly between Orphan and Magus!

Little Baron

Page of Swords, Five of Pentacles, Seven of Swords ...

Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em.

It has been a real joy to see this deck grow.

As I said before, this deck has so much energy.

I love the little borders, I love the tags on the bottom, I love the colours.

I really love the faces and expressions. I love all the pages so far.

LB

Little Baron

I might have a go at doing this this afternoon. It is beautifully sunny here and I can sit at the end of my garden under the big tree and take my pencils and pens.

I will not worry whether -

the face is not right,
it the proportions of the body are off,
that I cannot draw horses (never have been able to),

I will not worry, I will just 'do'.

I love this freeing aproach.

LB

lunakasha

OMG Chronata....

Those are VERY nice....and only 5 minutes per card???

Wow....mine would look more like stick figures, LOL!!!

Thanks for sharing them/your experience with us....I have heard this advice before, so it must be true: in order to get out of a creative block, you just need to create SOMETHING, get in that creative space, and let it flow!

:) Luna

Moonchild1721

What a beautiful deck, Chronata! I would definitely buy it if it were published. There is such a positive energy in each card. You are truly a gifted artist!
Samantha

Chronata

apparently I couldn't upload the last two files last night...but it seems to be fixed now!

Here's the last of the cards....

I am going to a barbecue today...but I should be back later to comment some more on this thread...:)

I especially want to throw out there...some of the interesting things that I learned in the past two days!

it's been quite a little ride!

and wow. I just made an entire tarot deck!

that's still incredibly mind boggling to me!

Attachments

• minutepents three.jpg
    minutepents three.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 157
  • minutepents four.jpg
    minutepents four.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 157

mythos

I'm still utterly speechless .... this is amazing work ... and oh what a beautiful way to get past that dratted creative block. It looks so very readable ... fresh, full of light and fun.

mythos :)