Creators Path Tarot

Wings

Attachment Woes

Tried a couple of hours ago to upload a QQueen and King...was on my husbands computer ...we have all our picture files there cause it's part of the big printer Now I don't get the button ? Maybe I have to start a new thread ?
perhaps it'sthe server ? It says I may ...but alas it is not true. . .

Debra

Hi wings. If you are a paid subscriber, you should be able to attach pictures. If not, then you can upload them to a photo-hosting site and post the link. If it's a tech problem, you can ask for help by starting a thread here: http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6

xxxDebra

Langustl

Hi Wings, dear

It´s a long time that I had a look on your paintings. I´m curious for the new ones ;)

p.s. I love the universe !

Wings

Elements

So I'm going to try this again
no go drat !
well if you go to http://annameansgrace.byregion.net
and click on photos you will be taken to my 5 Galleries
the drop down meneu on the right will list all work the last Gallery "Family of Elements" show all 8 of the finished Royals
maybe I need to start a new thread?
oh Langustal of course you love the Universe and the universe loves you and your work (i see you have new things going on)

Debra

Oh, wonderful work, wings! I especially like the Queen of Fire. :heart:

Alta

Me too Debra!! I loved your new courts and the Queen of Fire is PERFECT!

Wings

Mahalo's

Thank you . The Queen of Fire is still actively worshiped in Hawaii , this particuler "Daughter of Pele " is a 21 year old Aries I've watched grow up
and she is the daughter of an Aries mother . They are a family of Musicians
and this girl has an ancient wisdom that I was thrilled to reflect on to the canvas.

I am working on my Aces. . .all four at the same time...my husband(That old wizard)thought if I painted them smaller and all 4 that would keep me more balanced and this is an amazing way to really learn Tarot right now I am humbled by how much I don't know. Numbers have always be troublesome
for me, but the I Ching has taught me a more mystical view of the natural progression of numbers so I am paintig in a very intuitive mode pushing through till I find the magic. . .there is all ways magic if I don't get lazy.

celticnoodle

beautiful work, wings! it is hard to chose which one i like the best, but two of my favs are the empress and the universe. though the fool is also gorgeous! gosh, I just can't decide! very beautiful colors in each of them though! :thumbsup:

Langustl

Wings said:
oh Langustal of course you love the Universe and the universe loves you and your work (i see you have new things going on)

Thanks, my dear. Yes, working keeps us alive ;) Your way of painting is very fresh, friendly and alive