Creators Path Tarot

Bat Chicken

Wow - I just found this thread. I went to your gallery and it is amazing! Your work is so moving. It carries in it the richness of all kinds of life experience and seems to sparkle with energy.

You are obviously a very strong and brave person and you paint your truth. The depth of feeling in your work is incredible.. Sign me up for a copy of this one, if you decide to publish. It is simply stunning....

Voron

Outstanding images. So full of energy.

LixiPixi

Wow, your paintings are just beautiful! I love the blending, the colors, the lack of "straight lines". It's your use of the colors that give the images their shape. They're just beautiful. They have a very mosaic feel about them. The Tarot of Cloisters has always been very mosaic-like to me as well. They leave so much room for the intuition to take hold, for the artist to express their image, and for the reader to see and interpret it - a very harmonized relationship. Those are the decks that I long for. I'm excited to see more of your work!

LP~

Wings

Need Feedback !

Your resposises are so encouraging...food for the soul,thank you all for your kind comments...I'm in a quandry about the "Tower " image...what do you think? will this work for you ?

Attachments

• sm.tower.jpg
    sm.tower.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 120

SarahLikesPink

I haven't dared comment on your work up until now, because I don't think I can even begin to express how beautiful it is. Words won't do it justice. Your cards are full of vibrant, but somehow peaceful energy, and each image you show seems to be just right. I am sad that you have not had the support your talent deserves, and greatly admire you for turning the pain in your life into something so beautiful.

I would certainly buy this deck if it was published, if only so I was able to look at your artwork day to day and hold it in my own hands. I feel it would be a very precious deck. I hope that you continue to show your work on here, and wait excitedly for your next piece!

Best wishes x

Wings

Latest Images -Creators Path Tarot...

Dear Heart...Thank you so much...some one told me when I was young that if I loved 'IT ALL' as much as I could from where I was I could transform my life...so I did...I have been very busy and have finished "Hanged One","Death",and "Art"

Hope you enjoy these...I'm working on the 'Star'she's really putingmme through my paces..........((((Wings))))

Attachments

• sm.hanged one.jpg
    sm.hanged one.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 111
  • sm.death.jpg
    sm.death.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 112
  • sm.jpg
    sm.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 107

LixiPixi

Wings said:
You are all so kind...Iget so little feedback stuck in my studio...friends think I'm a little bit bats or I just get "Nice' as a standered responce.............
well Steven I have been told that my stuff would be popular in Europe...but any time you want to come to Hawaii you have a friend on Kauai....
Yes I want to discuss some of the less traditional images on the forum I haven't even shown my "Heriophat " yet as it is so different and of course as you can see my Chariot is no where near orthadox....so do you think I should stat a new thread or just PM you Linquist???

WOW - I've been studying your paintings and I have been most intrieged by this one. The Heirophant is just amazing. Call me crazy, but I see 5 faces, the Star, and the Sun, and I'm just sure there's something else, all in one painting.

Your paintings are just beautiful....keep up the good work! I can't wait to see them in my own hands some day :)

LP~

LixiPixi

Wings said:
Dear Heart...Thank you so much...some one told me when I was young that if I loved 'IT ALL' as much as I could from where I was I could transform my life...so I did...I have been very busy and have finished "Hanged One","Death",and "Art"

Hope you enjoy these...I'm working on the 'Star'she's really putingmme through my paces..........((((Wings))))

Death = 13, I see 13 faces in this card - amazing, just amazing!

Strange2

The energy from your artwork just jumps out from these images. I love the metamorphic flow in the Art card. Wonderful, thanks!

juno-lucina

breathtaking...

I love your devil card, and your artistic style....thank you for sharing your beauty with us.