Creators Path Tarot

Voron

Excellent.

You have a very powerful and original style, which is exquisitely executed. As others have said, VERY full of energy. I don't think you will have any trouble getting published. If I were a picky, bored corporate type wading through masses of submissions, I would definitely pick yours as one that stands out from the crowd and has a good quality of Mass-Appeal.

Wings

Creators Path Tarot...new images...

Well I finished the "Universe" this week end...and got Sun ,Moon and Star photoed ...hope to show you the last 2 soon...I'm exhausted and excited...
Please send feed back......Aloha,Wings

Attachments

• The Moon.jpg
    The Moon.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 96
  • The Star.jpg
    The Star.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 102
  • The Sun.jpg
    The Sun.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 109

Sidhe-Ra

These are glorious! Your spirit shines through them- thank you so much for sharing your work :)

Blessings,

Em x

Mimers

Wings I don't even know what to say. I love them!

truelighth

They are gorgeous!!! I especially like the Moon (ok, I like wolves :) ). But also the Star is wonderful and radiant. And the Sun card is so happy. Wonderful work!

jackdaw*

I just found this thread now. What beautiful work! So vibrant and spiritual! Thank you for sharing them with us, Wings, please show us more!

Wings

MORE all wee want is more!!!!

So here are the last two majors...

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 110
  • web-universe.jpg
    web-universe.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 105

Debra

I agree...these are wonderful, Anna.

You asked specifically for reactions to the Tower card. I have a reservation about it. It does the job, for sure--there's DISASTER written all over it!--but I find the flag in the corner a bit jarring--it doesn't seem necessary, and it takes my mind down a path that is less universal, more particular. It practically screams "America on Sept. 11 2001"--for me, the highly-recognizable AMERICAN flag makes this tower disaster less universal. After all, there are many towers. Just my thoughts on this one card.

I do love the paintings and hope you think about a venue for publishing these--good luck, and best wishes for the process of spiritual unfolding--to all of us!

Aulruna

Your cards are really very special, Anna - vibrant and sparkling, and yet so spiritually deep.

I think my favourites are the Hanged Man (normally one of my "problem cards") and Death - incredibly powerful.

I hope this deck will get the attention and acclaim it deserves.

Morwena

Wings

Thanks to you all !

Debra...yes thats my concer also...I think I need to lose the flag and the standing figure and put in the crowns...and maybe bodies...and my Emperor needs a hand...I do have a publisher interested...