Worst Nightmare Deck Creations !!!!!

The 78th Fool

Here's a bit of irreverent fun for deck creators !

What would be the worst nightmare scenario deck to appear on Tarot Deck Creation for you? Just imagine someone announces that they've had this fabulous idea for a new deck......they post the first card......and you feel the blood drain out of your face !!

Feel free to create a card from your very own 'nightmare' deck and post it here.

Recently, Scarabeo have done a Jane Austin tarot - not my kind of deck but, as always, beutifully produced to the normal high standards Scarabeo always adhere to. This really set me thinking - What if they had done a deck based on a more contemporary best selling romantic author ? At this point, my face started getting very pale........................

Attachments

• B.C.-Empress.jpg
    B.C.-Empress.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 371

baba-prague

If you make that deck, I will buy it. No, I will buy two - as long as the backs are pink. With lace. And satin. And chiffon (that woman was a genius, do you know no matter what the period setting - including Elizabethan - the heroine always wore violet chiffon in one or two scenes? I know, I was made to read some of them by an evil friend one weekend. Oh the romance of it all!)...

There was no-one like Dame Barbara, no-one. Sob!

I feel it's somewhat hard to "trump" that idea.

The 78th Fool

baba-prague said:
There was no-one like Dame Barbara, no-one. Sob!

I feel it's somewhat hard to "trump" that idea.

Darling! And I thought it was a commercial no-goer !!!! I'm going to have to complete the whole deck now !!

I think we should collaborate on this one, knowing now that your appreciation of the Genre runs so deep!

Just think - Violet Chiffon. Raine, Comptesse de Chambrun. A pink satin veil by Moonlight...... That's the High Priestess sorted already !!!!!

blackroseivy

HEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

HARHARHAR!!! ;)

I LUUUUUUUUV the idea, 78!! At least as far as it goes! (For LAUGH value, that is!!! :p )

I'll have to take you up on your challenge & think of something FASTFASTFAST!!! :D

AngelC

How about a wrestling tarot with Hulk Hogan as the Emperor?
Undertaker would be Death of course ;)
I am not making any cards, the thought itself is bad enough.
I mean.. just imagine the horror of the Lovers card or Empress *shudder*

Aulruna

LOL, hilarious idea!!!

I've never read a single B.C. creation, but the Cheesy Romance Novel Tarot might still tempt me.

My personal nightmare chart list would definitely be headed by the Traditional Folk + Polka Tarot (as it soon will be Beer Festival time in Munich again... and I will go on vacation).

See samples attached...

Attachments

• folktarot.jpg
    folktarot.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 261
  • folktarot2.jpg
    folktarot2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 248

baba-prague

The 78th Fool said:
Just think - Violet Chiffon. Raine, Comptesse de Chambrun. A pink satin veil by Moonlight...... That's the High Priestess sorted already !!!!!

Shaking. Trembling. Come over all faint...

Some hidden truths should remain hidden.

The 78th Fool

Morwenna said:
the Traditional Folk + Polka Tarot

Now these I do like!

The Three of Cups looks like the sort of band that would have entered Eurovision in the Seventies LOL!!

baba-prague

The 78th Fool said:
Now these I do like!

The Three of Cups looks like the sort of band that would have entered Eurovision in the Seventies LOL!!

OMG. I hesitate to even suggest the idea but...

I bring you -

The TAROT OF EUROVISION!
(okay, she is a little bit square, but you know, she was, she was).

Oh, and for those who are not British, I bring you a small taste of the lyrics. Read them, my dears, and despair. All together now...

Come closer, come closer and listen
The beat of my heart keeps on missing
I notice it most when we're kissing
Come closer and love me tonight
Thats right
Come closer and cuddle me tight

My heart goes
Boom bang-a-bang, boom bang-a-bang
When you are near
Boom bang-a-bang, boom bang-a-bang
Loud in my ear
Pounding away, pounding away
Wont you be mine?
Boom bang-a-bang-bang all the time

Ah. Lovely.

Attachments

• BOOMBANGABANG.jpg
    BOOMBANGABANG.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 247

magpie9

Think of a "Barney" tarot. That disgusting singing dancing praying platitudinal purple dinosaur from you 20-somethings childhoods. I'm retching.....one of my grandkids--a huge Barney fan would cry and cover her ears and run out of the room, sometimes.
When questioned she said "It makes my head hurt when Barney prays for me."
"So don't watch him" said the hopeful adult.
"Nooooo, I can't! I HAAAAve To!!" And back to the TV she'd go. I always wondered if the way she turned out had anything to do with that......hmmm..maybe we could sue Barney?})