Worst Nightmare Deck Creations !!!!!

The 78th Fool

baba-prague said:
ps - I thought of Dana as The High Priestess - with a crow on her shoulder maybe? I mean, she had a whole flock on that dress...

I'm sure that if Pixie Smith had been alive today then she would have done exactly the same.

Find attached a hitherto undiscovered illustration from the Greensheaf !

Attachments

• Viva-La-Diva.jpg
    Viva-La-Diva.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 160

baba-prague

The 78th Fool said:
I'm sure that if Pixie Smith had been alive today then she would have done exactly the same.

Find attached a hitherto undiscovered illustration from the Greensheaf !

Pixie is rolling (RITGL - I'll leave you to work that one out) in her grave - if I listen hard I can hear the sound of giggling from her tomb.

Not sure that Arthur is so amused though...

________

Edited to add. Oh whoops 78, just noticed you got the letters on the pillars wrong. Shouldn't they read D J????

The 78th Fool

baba-prague said:
Not sure that Arthur is so amused though...

________

Edited to add. Oh whoops 78, just noticed you got the letters on the pillars wrong. Shouldn't they read D J????

If Arthur had have known that Veiled Isis looked like this then we'd never have had the Pictorial Key inflicted on us !!!!

The letters on the Pillars .........
I can only conclude that my source must be a corruption of an earlier image and that the lithographer concerned knew little of the ancient traditions. He also displays a flagrant lack of sensitivity in reproducing the nuances of a great artist !!

DarkElectric

The Britney Spears Tarot.

Kevin Federline as the Fool.
I don't have any idea who would be the High Priestess. No wisdom there whatsoever.
Dropping her kids on the floor would have to be the Tower.
Oops, she did it again. :p

Scion

Gang, I've been pissing myself reading this thread and you stoked my Muse.

Inspired by Ms. Mahoney and Mr. Butler, I'd like to share something and I think the images speak for themselves. For anyone who ever caught a glimpse of the Tetragrammaton in the silicone under a custom-fitted red bathing suit... :D

Scion

Attachments

• POPE.jpg
    POPE.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 176
  • CHARIOT.jpg
    CHARIOT.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 168
  • WHEEL.jpg
    WHEEL.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 160
  • HANGED.jpg
    HANGED.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 161

Cielo

Oh!!!! And let's not forget the 7 of Disks from the infamous Yiddishe Mamma Tarot (A great hit downhere, I'm sure!!!!!)

:D:D

Attachments

• matza.gif
    matza.gif
    66.2 KB · Views: 164

baba-prague

Scion said:
Inspired by Ms. Mahoney and Mr. Butler, I'd like to share something and I think the images speak for themselves. For anyone who ever caught a glimpse of the Tetragrammaton in the silicone under a custom-fitted red bathing suit... :D

Scion

Set yourself up with a nice beach-front stall in Miami, wear the appropriate costuuuume (small and red with lots of lycra natchuurly), take along that tarot - well-laminated to resist surf and suntan-lotion stains of course - and I feel you will acquire cult status (or an extremely bad reputation) within the month.

My boy, your career calls!

baba-prague

Cielo said:
Oh!!!! And let's not forget the 7 of Disks from the infamous Yiddishe Mamma Tarot (A great hit downhere, I'm sure!!!!!)

:D:D

Now that is... memorable. We await The Empress card - with some trepidation.

The 78th Fool

Cielo, that's quite a masterpiece. Did you say the deck was in its seventh or eighth printing ????

Scion,
I must pop over to your beach stall to buy a copy. I hear there's a deluxe box set. If I pay extra, do i get the boy off the Chariot card thrown in ?!?

The Hangen Man card is particularly original - although I'm sure this image appeared in the Silicon Valley Tarot first !!!

Simone

Haha :D lmao...

Well, if we are doing an Eurovision Tarot, we can't miss out on Guildo Horn (Morwenna will know what I am talking about.... and sorry if he's kind of an icon in Germany and i don't know about it)

Attachments

• magician.jpg
    magician.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 147
  • emperor.jpg
    emperor.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 128
  • devil.jpg
    devil.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 117
  • star.jpg
    star.jpg