ATC AT ***Majors Only*** Deck Project

DraagonStorm

QofP

just remember you are going to create 22 copies of your card for this project. It is OK to scan your finished card and print 22 copies of the card. You have Temperance.

BB
DraagonStorm

jackdaw*

Thanks, DraagonStorm. I will be able to scan my work, so 22 copies is okay.

blackroseivy

I'll take The Sun, since The Star is already taken. :)

DraagonStorm

danubhe you have the Sun!

BB
DraagonStorm

Tk2dsky

Do you think printing the picture out onto photo paper would be thick enough?

chrisam-crystals

no, i reckon that you will have to either use heavyweight paper or glue the photo paper onto something else.

jue xx

DraagonStorm

I knew this was out there somewhere, finally found it again.... Here is 8.5 x 11 sheets microperforad to 2.5 x 3.5 to create trading cards, with downloadable software to print out your cards..... check it out.... http://www.plaincards.com/Trading.html

BB
DraagonStorm

Chronata

I would love to request a card to do!

The Magician is my favorite...but really...anything would be good for me!

DraagonStorm

Chronata you have the Magician

BB
DraagonStorm

blackroseivy

Ok: Designing card, 0 problem. Printing out card, problem.

I know that you put a date up, but I will not be able to acquire the cards to print out until the 1st of next month - then they have to be mailed. Will this be a problem/may I have an extension? I really would love to do this. :( Also, I need to print them out at the local library on their laser, & I have to find out if it will work or not.

(I would like to get those cards that you provided the link for.)

Actually having V'd the deadline :p , I now see that I at least have time to get the card-stock. However, I'm only hoping that I can get it printed at the library ok.