ATC AT ***Majors Only*** Deck Project

chrisam-crystals

if no-one wants the empress or the devil, then i'll do them as well as the moon that i have signed up for. :D

jue xx

euripides

I'll sign up for Judgement, if its still available, or alternatively the Devil.

Just to clarify on medium: you want them to be scanned and printed off on good quality photo paper? I had in mind printing out and hand-coloring, but a bit concerned about the handling qualities of watercolour (a few coats of fixative will help, but...)

what are other people going to be using?

DraagonStorm

chrisam-crystals - let's wait until the deadline Oct 18th until we start considering do more the one card.

euripides - Judgement for you..... I don't think 'photo paper' is quite right, to thin to shuffle with. Card Stock of at least 110lb. Or you could print out on lesser weight and glue to Card Stock.

Whatever medium you do your card in, just remember you will need to produce 22 copies... one card for each of the 22 decks that will be compiled, (one deck for each artist).

BB
DraagonStorm

chrisam-crystals

euripedes, i will be using whatever i find on my travels......images from magazines, food wrappers, feathers etc etc .......:)

jue xx

MrsOnePotato

More than halfway there!

Looks like the list is filling up...this is going to be really great! I can't wait to get started...

MrsOnePotato

Gayla

Wheel of Fortune please. :) Hope I'm not to late.

DraagonStorm

Gayla you have the Wheel

BB
DraagonStorm

Gayla

euripides said:
what are other people going to be using?

I plan on doing digital art...maybe in powerpoint or paintshop.

blackroseivy

I am planning around a particularly beautiful rubber stamp from the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Knowing that this deck has no copyright problems, I'm using that combined with something original. :)