Celestial Stick People

Lulu

Wow, I expected not to like these but I love them. To me they are very calming. These would be on a definite buy list for me.

Lulu

rota

Love the card images!

...have to agree with above posters that 'Stick Figure' really doesn't carry the sense of the deck as a whole. Besides which, there's already a Stick Figure Tarot -- wouldn't want people to be confused.

I like Crick Tarot, though, because it somehow carries a sense of the colorful wispy neon evanescence of the figures. Also, anyone attempting to search it out will inevitably run into you or your site.

Very best of luck with this!

++++++

avalonian

Wow, that's beautiful, very haunting and otherworldly, not at all what I expected. Absolutley love it.

Pen

Ditto avalonian's post above - a beautiful surprise full of the WOW factor - I'd definitely keep 'Celestial' in the title though.

PisceanRedhead

Just wanted to add my two cents... the cards are gorgeous! Very nice!

truelighth

I just discovered this thread too and I have to say those images are beautiful. They really are luminescent. I sure hope you will publish this deck. Very beautiful!

thelyfeofsk33t

Haha that is so cool!!!

I like the art you did with the cards although they are pretty simple. Good job

oogby

Thanks for all the compliments!

I whipped up a card back today, which you can see at http://pics.livejournal.com/oogby/pic/0000tak4/g10

It's supposed to look like a bubble chamber, that thing where atoms get smashed together and fly off in funny spirals. Actually, the whole deck was supposed to look like that, but at the time I started (seven years ago!), I couldn't find any images of bubble chambers, so I had to make do with some dim memories of watching science shows as a kid.

As for the name... it hadn't ocurred to me that it might not work; thanks for bringing that up. I'm a bit hesitant to put my own name in there... 'Crick' just doesn't evoke any interesting images for me.

I talked to the creator of The Stick Figure Tarot about it before I posted anything here. He was ok with 'Stick Figure' being in the title of my deck, and didn't think it would cause any confusion.

But, I'll try to think of something else that sounds more appropriate. Though, to me, they've always been stick figures. :)

IndigoWonders

That's an awesome card back. I really like it.

Of course, you should name your deck whatever you feels suits it best! I just think Crick is so amazingly unique.

karen0205

I love it! Do you have any ideas about publishing? Even if you publish some yourself? I would buy one. First, blue is my favorite color but i love the light and shadow effects and the glowing colors. Very very nice! So creative!