Celestial Stick People

nicky

The cards are wonderfully understated and lovely... will you be publishing?

oogby

For those who asked about publishing --

I'm looking into getting these printed myself and selling them on my web site, Amazon, and local stores near me. The startup costs are pretty high, though; there's a minimum 1000 deck order for the printer I'm looking at. So whether or not that happens will really be based on how much interest I can drum up.

thorhammer

Me too. Especially since you've gone to the trouble of doing the Minors - I read so much better with them :rolleyes:

Sign me up. :)

\m/ Kat

truelighth

Me too, me too!!! :D

nicky

oogby said:
For those who asked about publishing --

I'm looking into getting these printed myself and selling them on my web site, Amazon, and local stores near me. The startup costs are pretty high, though; there's a minimum 1000 deck order for the printer I'm looking at. So whether or not that happens will really be based on how much interest I can drum up.

Please keep a list of those interested ... this will help you as well as us :)

Thanks!!

oogby

I've finished re-drawing all my major arcana, and you can see the rest here: http://pics.livejournal.com/oogby/pic/0000wr9p/ (click on the thumbnail for a larger image).

That pretty much does it for all the cards, so I'll be starting on a web site soon with a proper gallery, and maybe some nifty interactive features like sending someone a card.

I also thought I might put a sign-up list there so I can notify people when/if this goes to print.

Skimo

Nice deck!

There is really something in the design, it's charming.

But honestly, I just preferred the previous world and judgement.

Dwaas

Digging up this thread because I wonder what is happening with this deck. It is so lovely. When I checked the link given above I found no list to sign up or any updates.
oogby are you still around here? How are things going?

fina

Just found this thread. I really like the idea of this deck. It would be great for intuitive readings. It seems so simple at first, but i seem to get lost in the pictures.