Good decks for Love readings?

EmpyreanKnight

I shall have a look at the lovers path in more detail, I like the use off characters such as Romeo and Isis in this deck, it makes it a little more intriguing to see what there system is and such. It seems gentle and wise.

Thankyou for linking the other site, I get to have a better look and insight into the cards it seems , other then just the pictures. X

By the way, if you wish to gain a few insights about the cards like the lovers depicted in them and the author's upright and reversed meanings and keywords for them, you can head to the deck's US Games page:

https://www.usgamesinc.com/The_Lover-s_Path_Tarot_-_Premier_Edition/

Click on the orange Booklet button on that page so that you can download the LWB in pdf format. You can then research the stories of the protagonists in the cards you see on the Tarot.com website so you can have a fuller idea of the lore behind these gorgeous cards, and perhaps decide if you do want them. Enjoy!

Awkward.turtle91

By the way, if you wish to gain a few insights about the cards like the lovers depicted in them and the author's upright and reversed meanings and keywords for them, you can head to the deck's US Games page:

https://www.usgamesinc.com/The_Lover-s_Path_Tarot_-_Premier_Edition/

Click on the orange Booklet button on that page so that you can download the LWB in pdf format. You can then research the stories of the protagonists in the cards you see on the Tarot.com website so you can have a fuller idea of the lore behind these gorgeous cards, and perhaps decide if you do want them. Enjoy!

Thankyou,
I've had a quick look over, it doesn't seem like a bad deck!! X

Awkward.turtle91

I don't have any decks specific for romance readings, but I've heard great things about the romantic tarot. A friend of mine uses it almost exclusively and says it reads very well.

I've not heard of the romantic deck, it does look good though 😊

SunChariot

what are good decks for romance readings, I'm wondering because i often get asked romance questions when exchanging on here. I only have an oracle dedicated to romance.

Called the lovers oracle, I'm wondering if there's a simaler thing in tarot?

Xx

I love The Lovers' Path Tarot for relationship issues. Next in life is my Heart Tarot (which I often use on Valentine's Day as well.

Babs

Awkward.turtle91

I love The Lovers' Path Tarot for relationship issues. Next in life is my Heart Tarot (which I often use on Valentine's Day as well.

Babs

I've very naughtily ordered the heart tarot, one day before payday which prehaps i shouldn't have done yet. But still.

<3

It can't hurt to have another love themed deck though right? X

SunChariot

I've very naughtily ordered the heart tarot, one day before payday which prehaps i shouldn't have done yet. But still.

<3

It can't hurt to have another love themed deck though right? X

It can never hurt to have another, since from what I can see 75 % or more of the questions I get asked are about relationships. Also, you should get it in time for Valentines' Day!

Babs

Awkward.turtle91

It can never hurt to have another, since from what I can see 75 % or more of the questions I get asked are about relationships. Also, you should get it in time for Valentines' Day!

Babs

And then a third for my own personal use 😉 ... ahahahha x