Fantasy Showcase Tarot

G6

I have a Fantasy Showcase Tarot. Says on this site it has 84 cards. This one has 86. Looks like an extra 8 of wands and I'm not sure what else.

Did the 1st Edition Morgan Press come with repeats/extra cards?

Thanks!

G6

G6

Looks like I have an extra 2 of Pentacles and 8 of Wands.

Anybody else?

Also, not super sure which cards are Ace of Cups, Lady of Cups, Page of Cups. Two seem interchangeable.

gregory

I'd say the Ace was the yellow and purple one... The page is the kneeling guy - the artist's name is shown.

Looking at the others later.

Rats I don't have any extras. Just two extra trumps and the ladies. 84.

G6

I'd say the Ace was the yellow and purple one... The page is the kneeling guy - the artist's name is shown.

Looking at the others later.

Rats I don't have any extras. Just two extra trumps and the ladies. 86.

Thanks, Gregory. I'm glad we're still AT friends. 😊 If I visit London I'd like to see your Tarot collection!

Anyway, you must have 84. I have 86 with the two extra trump's and the two repeat cards. Here's a pic of the extra trump's and the Ace, Lady and Page of Cups, I assume. Is that how you have it? From left to right = Ace, Lady, Page?

G6

PIC

PIC of those cards.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 17.jpg
    FullSizeRender 17.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 153

rwcarter

PIC of those cards.
Bottom Row - Ace Cups, Lady Cups, Page Cups (There's both a Lady and a Queen in each set of Courts, ordered Page, Lady, Knight, Queen, King.)

Top Row - Separation is Major XXII and The Farrier is Major XXIII.

My deck has a LWB, and I only have 84 cards.

Rodney

gregory

PIC of those cards.
I have all those. I must go count again. I have 15 in each suit = 60 and 2 extra majors + 24 = 84. (And I'm with Rodney on which is which.)

And just because you and I cannot do politics doesn't mean we can't do TAROT ;)

ETA I am 300 miles from London, and you'd need a hire car for the last leg, or a taxi, but sure.

G6

I have all those. I must go count again. I have 15 in each suit = 60 and 2 extra majors + 24 = 84. (And I'm with Rodney on which is which.)

And just because you and I cannot do politics doesn't mean we can't do TAROT ;)

ETA I am 300 miles from London, and you'd need a hire car for the last leg, or a taxi, but sure.

Makes sense. I have 86, so the 2 extra minors are accounted for in that number. I have family in Manchester, so when I'm over that way next would be groovy. Thanks for the invite. Plus, I'm sure you'll tell me your Tarot shopping secret spots for the area. 😉 Thanks!

G6

Bottom Row - Ace Cups, Lady Cups, Page Cups (There's both a Lady and a Queen in each set of Courts, ordered Page, Lady, Knight, Queen, King.)

Top Row - Separation is Major XXII and The Farrier is Major XXIII.

My deck has a LWB, and I only have 84 cards.

Rodney

That's good to know I had it the other way around Lady, Page...

Good the 2 extra minors I have bring it up to 86. Thanks.

gregory

What are your extras ? Just duplicates ? If not, please post images. Rodney and I both have all the ones you have shown so far.

I haven't found a decent STORE in the North of England since the day the Holy Somerville moved to France from Edinburgh. Once upon a time there was one in Newcastle - not any more. But there USED to be one in the Corn Exchange. I went there once YEARS ago. But google seems to suggest that it is ALL restaurants now. (Yup. Aviva bought it and converted it to a "dining destination" :(.) But there are a lot listed. I don't actually go to Manchester a lot, to put it mildly.

I just found a fab looking one in Haworth....