Ostara Tarot

ldiddy

Aye! Amazon said mine shipped today! Monday arrival :)

ldiddy

Just a day or two ago they sent a message that asked me to approve an additional delay, so take that for what it's worth. I originally ordered back in November.

DC419

I just canceled my order through Amazon (ordered back in April). I was told it wouldn't ship until July 28th. I reordered from Barnes and Noble and it should be here next week!

Madrigal

I just canceled my order through Amazon (ordered back in April). I was told it wouldn't ship until July 28th. I reordered from Barnes and Noble and it should be here next week!

Please ket us know if you actually get it. Every single B&N store in my city is listing it as not in stock in their actual stores. The site does say it woukd arrive in five days but with pretty much every other site saying it's delayed I'm sceptical.

I heard back from Schiffer and while the deck is listed as 'available now' on their site they said that in reality they are still waiting for it to arrive at their warehouse.

DC419

Please ket us know if you actually get it. Every single B&N store in my city is listing it as not in stock in their actual stores. The site does say it woukd arrive in five days but with pretty much every other site saying it's delayed I'm sceptical.

I heard back from Schiffer and while the deck is listed as 'available now' on their site they said that in reality they are still waiting for it to arrive at their warehouse.

I most certainly will! I would be skeptical as well except I've seen some people have received their ordered copies from B&N.

GlitterNova

Any word from the people who pre-ordered it from Amazon?

EightWands

Got my deck from Barnes and Noble. I LOVE it so much! :) So much so that I can consider this THE deck for me. :) It was missing the King of Swords however, so I will need to email Schiffer. But my Barnes and Noble had 2 decks left, so I ended up purchasing the other one as well, and using the King of Swords from it.

I know I'll be using this deck till it wears out and will need replacing.

The art is so beautiful! xoxo

GlitterNova

I go on a vacation starting July 26th and I really hope this arrives before then! I was planning on being able to study it during that time. Fingers crossed!

Madrigal

I go on a vacation starting July 26th and I really hope this arrives before then! I was planning on being able to study it during that time. Fingers crossed!

AFAIK the Amazon edition won't be available till July 28th and they can't guarantee that. I see now, too, that it's no longer available on the B&N website though a couple of my local stores are now carrying it though still too far for me to drive.