Tree Affirmation Cards

faunabay

I just sent an email about shipping to the US as well. I LOVE these!!! It doesn't hurt that I love trees too! (giggle) But I agree with you avalonian, they have a wonderful childlike feel to them!! I'm enchanted! And I don't think I've ever used that word to describe how I feel about a deck before. aaahhhh! :)

Guiding Cauldron

thank you this is lovely x

firefrost

Oh, how beautiful - I'm so tempted...

BodhiSeed

She has a new buttons now on the website so that you can pay if you're in Europe or outside Europe (US, Australia, etc.) I just bought a set and with the shipping it was $27.45 USD.

Cat*

bodhran said:
She has a new buttons now on the website so that you can pay if you're in Europe or outside Europe (US, Australia, etc.) I just bought a set and with the shipping it was $27.45 USD.
From the email I got in response to my query about shipping costs to Europe:
"The postage for the Cards to EU countries and the rest of Europe would be @ £3.00 via airmail (3-5 days). So altogether the cost would be £15.99,(12.99 + 3.00)."

BodhiSeed

avalonian,
Could you tell us how large the cards are? I have ordered a set and thought I'd make a bag for them while I'm waiting on their arrival. :D

avalonian

bodhran said:
avalonian,
Could you tell us how large the cards are? I have ordered a set and thought I'd make a bag for them while I'm waiting on their arrival. :D

They are approximately 5 3/4" by 4 1/4".

(Yes, they are large!).

:) :) :)

Cat*

avalonian said:
They are approximately 5 3/4" by 4 1/4".
That's about 14,5 x 11 cm for those who prefer metric measurements but don't own a double-sided measuring tape for easy conversion. :D

I'm happy to hear the cards are big, because that means being able to see a lot o detail. One step further towards ordering them! ;)

Milfoil

Isn't it a lovely little deck? Very pretty illustrations and gentle explanations too.

BodhiSeed

Thanks for the measurements!:heart: ~Bodhran skips off to look through her bag of fabric~