Les Vampires - New Lucy Cavendish & Jasmine Becket - Griffith oracle

tarotlaura

As soon as I heard that this deck was coming out I added this to my wish list. Can't wait to have this deck in my hands. I love the Shadows and Light and the Shapeshifter's and these cards look equally as promising.

Celtictarot

I can't wait to get it via amazon. I pre ordered it but the postage would be expensive for me from australia. Better for me to get it via amazon.

Linfang

I just saw it listed as available on Book Depository. Has anyone ordered it already? Is it really ready for dispatch within 24h? I made some bad experience with a BD regarding delivery times...

Linfang

Ok, great, I'll give it a try :)

Miss Divine

I received mine today unexpectedly after having had it on pre-order for quite some time. First impressions...:heart:

The cardstock is just wonderful... Just like the Shadows and Light. :)

Haven't had time to work with them... Hopefully soon!

Celtictarot

I agree, the cardstock is wonderful and long lasting! I have done a read and it is amazing!!!

Leonora

I just got mine in the mail! So far, I'm in love with the art. I haven't had a chance to work with the deck or read the guidebook yet, but I'm really looking forward to it.

dharmaapple

I have this on pre-order. So excited for it! I was going to purchase a signed deck on Jasmine's website, but it's on backorder for months.

caz241

Yay, i have mine and love it. I haven't read the book yet, but have done a few readings with the cards and I got on well with them. I probably won't read the book to get meanings for the cards, more to get a background on the feeling of the deck as a whole.

I preferred the Shadow and Light to the Shapeshifters, and this is probably up with S&L