Shungite

November's Dawn

I didn't saw any thread about this beautiful gemstone so I'll start one.
What are your experience with it, do you use it often, as a pendant, as a water purifier or simply as a remover of bad energy in space you work? I have it as a pendant and I was suspicios about it at first time because I felt strange vibe when I put it. Now I'm thinking to wear him again in combination with Moldavite. I readed somewhere that when you wear Shungite you don't need to wear another crystal. So, I'm asking you, is it good to wear him in combination with other stones without doing some damage?

intuitiveinsight

I've not worked with this stone but may consider getting a piece of it. I would say to go with your intuition.
There is a lot of misinformation there about what to do with various crystals, it's because each person has their own experiences with crystals. Do what feels right.
If the stone you mentioned is a grounding stone then you can use it with moldivite, just know moldivite is a higher vibrational crystal!
Blessings,
Intuitiveinsight

November's Dawn

I was alaways curious about Shungite but people don't talk about it much, like they don't like it or never used it or never heard about it and it's not so infamous gemstone, it's quite common one. Yes, it's grounding as many black gemstones but Shungite also has other benefits, it also opens third eye and work on crown chakra.