Favourite Oracle deck

jillkite

Symbolon
Very interesting deck for looking at deep, underlying stuff. Just recently published in pocket size :)

lalalibra

My long-standing favorites:

Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle and Oracle of the Mermaids are two of my favorites which I've recently combined into one epic deck! I really resonate with these two and I'd be devastated to ever go without them. Reading with them always seems to quench my spirit, or to help me get back to myself when I'm feeling down or just off in some way. Aside from Tarot, I'll usually turn to these two for when I'm looking for more in-depth readings, and yet they read beautifully anytime.

Froud Faeries' Oracle - I used to be crazy about this deck, working with it exclusively. Now it's just like an old friend that's loyal, reliable, yet a little nuts and unpredictable at times. (I just realized that's kind of like a total contradiction, which is actually perfect when it comes to this deck, I think... But what I mean to say is that it gives off that warm vibe of, "I'm always here for you.") One of the decks that's the most fun, that's for sure!! And yet it can be very direct and serious too. It's familiar and comforting, and it's just so alive and many-sided. It's an exceptionally well-executed deck.

Healing with the Angels and Magical Times Empowerment Cards - Short, sweet, and to the point. I work with these two every morning for daily draws. Really uplifting and useful guidance to carry with me throughout the day. I like to leave whatever cards of the day propped up where I can see them and revisit them later/throughout the day. Occasionally, I do work with Healing with the Angels for readings too, whereas I rarely use Magical Times for anything other than those daily draws.

And a recent favorite which I haven't been working for very long with:

The Enchanted Oracle, which I'm still getting to know, but it's been really lovely and very clear when necessary (like really candid, and really cutting through to the essence of things!). Though it's also been a bit mysterious on occasion, inspiring wonder and creativity. I'm loving this deck a lot!

Harmony Rose

The two that I'd call favourites are the Journey of Love (not a deck of romance based cards in spite of what the title suggests), and the Druid Plant Oracle.

2dogs

It's very hard to say as I generally draw from a number of decks together. The combination working well recently has been Secret Language of Color, Sustain Yourself, Photographic Card Deck of the Elements, Photographic Card Deck of the Solar System, together with Voyager Tarot. I'm trying to cut it down at the moment by omitting the photo decks. I don't get far with the Color or Elements cards by themselves.

Owl Song

Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle - So beautiful. And the book is amazing. I'll sit down to read the book just to be transported into the realm of Faerie through Lucy Cavendish's descriptions.

Kuan Yin Oracle - Spiritual, calming, lovely. This oracle has brought me closer to Kuan Yin. I only use this deck for myself.

Journey of Love Oracle - Such sumptuous colors. The messages are very poetic. This deck is about love of the divine and love of self. (I didn't buy it for ages because I thought it was focused on relationship readings. Not the case at all.) This one is another very spiritual oracle that I only use for myself.

Enchanted Map Oracle - An all around terrific oracle deck. Very well balanced. It can handle anything you throw at it -- from practical questions to more spiritual ones.

Les Vampires - Great one for shadow work, for digging deep under the surface. Its messages are loving and empowering.

MysticMoonlight

Messenger Oracle
Wild Wisdom of the Faery
Druid Animal
Enchanted Map
Goddess Guidance