Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Crystals for My Office

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs

Citizen

Village Witch 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
Congrats on the new job, Village Witch. I was going to mention amethyst immediately-but you already thought of that and I was also going to mention citrine, since you are dealing with money. Also I was going to mention a grounding stone like black obsidian - all which was mentioned. (though I didn't think of mugglestone).

Then, I googled to see what else is recommended-and they say green aventurine is great to help you deal with any problems that come up, with confidence. Also, sodalite is good to keep you motivated, though working in a payroll office--i think you'll stay motivated and on top of things--that type of office is always busy!

Good Luck to you in your new job!
Thank you, celticnoodle.

I have a 2" carnelian egg with a stand that I am planning to take with me when I return to work next week, along with my labradorite obelisk and a small dish of various stones mentioned here. Definitely fluorite to tuck around my computer and ward off electromagnetic smog.
Top   #11
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beancrew49 View Post
Sounds like you're the prime candidate for some Dumortierite in your life. It's a wonderful blue stone that helps your mental acuity to organize, understand and learn. I find it helps me to think more clearly and understand things on a deeper level. You can read more about it here:

http://www.metaguides.net/pbos113.jpg

and here:

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you....ortierite.html
Dumortierite is so beautiful, and it's one of my favorites too. Lapis lazuli and sapphire would also be great, Village Witch.
Top   #12
Little Fang Tarot

Obsydian 
Little Fang Tarot

Calcite is great for stress! I'm quite partial to the yellow/orange kind as it's so bright and cheery as well. It makes me think somebody took some orange juice and hardened it. I love the texture.
Top   #13
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 
Citizen

I forgot to say that grounding stones can also be very effective, so some black tourmaline, onyx, and obsidian might help.
Top   #14
Citizen

Village Witch 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
Dumortierite is so beautiful, and it's one of my favorites too. Lapis lazuli and sapphire would also be great, Village Witch.
I do have some small pieces of lapis. I will add it to my collection of stones to take to the office. I have a small hand made ceramic plate to to put them on. Thank you!
Top   #15
Citizen

Village Witch 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsydian View Post
Calcite is great for stress! I'm quite partial to the yellow/orange kind as it's so bright and cheery as well. It makes me think somebody took some orange juice and hardened it. I love the texture.
I love calcite too. I have several pieces of yellow calcite. My list of stones to take with me is sure growing! They are small pieces, so they won't take up much space.
Top   #16
Citizen

Village Witch 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
I forgot to say that grounding stones can also be very effective, so some black tourmaline, onyx, and obsidian might help.
I have a piece of onyx and a piece of hematite to take with me. And a small piece of jet.
Top   #17

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.