Nicoletta Ceccoli's Tarot

firemaiden

I'm going to have to wait on this, sigh. I keep following this thread to have the vicarious pleasure. I've never seen an artist I instantly loved so much ! I see she's done many marvelous kids books and is quite a BIG THING in France. How many people here have some of her children's books ? Her work is just so inspiring, such a breath of fresh air, and lofty imagination.

Amsonia

I ordered from Amazon last week, expected date of arrival is October 29th. Seems like a long time, but it is nice to look forward too.

Clovergirl

Just found this thread. I pre-ordered and yesterday received an email not shipping until mid-November. :(

But I will be happy when it finally arrives.

Celtictarot

Mine came a couple of days ago, this art is Alice in Wonderland meets Jasmine Becket Griffith, This deck is amazing and I can't sense this deck as being dark at all. It has a fantasy energy for me. I do adore the 9 of swords card! Wow, just wow!

Citrin

Oooh I love the images I've seen of this deck! And I want it - NOW! :) But I'm wondering if I'd be able to read with it... It seems like the kind of deck I'd look through every now and then but just doesn't work in readings, kind of like the Paulina tarot which reminds me a little of this one...

Though I do read with the Ludy Lescot, a lot and it's right on every time, which also strays away from the RWS-look... Hmmm. Well it's going on my wishlist and we'll see. ;)

toj

I got this deck 2 weeks ago at a local store and have yet to do anything but look through the cards. I get a good feel from them but haven't tried to read with them yet. No smells have been noticed.

Celtictarot

Do you have red on the back of your cards? Little a red border and red balls in the design?

lightpers

Just received it today, the artwork are fantastic, and i am doing my best reading this cute and sweet deck, i wanted to get her artbooks too, but the shipping price to my country does make my eyes rolled

Moonmystic

@Dark Victory It's not just you, my deck smells really strong of lacquer or something. If it's a smell sensitivity, I've got it too! That aside, I love this deck...