Gorgon's Tarot Out @ Last!

dolores666

Just a quick message to let you folks know that my deck, The Gorgon's Tarot has finally become matter, solid ink & cardboard.
It can be purchased from a variety of outlets, from Schiffer's to (aaaaaarghhhh!) Walmart.
Confusion reigns supreme on the vexed question of prices. They seem to range from $45 @ Schiffer's to £45 @ Amazon.uk (bonkers!). Amazon.com seems to be flogging it at $30 and the vile Walmart at $38
Me, I've lost the will to lo#ive when it comes to this...
By & by, I'm sure, I'll find which are the cheapest outlets/options and I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for the support!
Dodo

Kissa

CONGRATS Dolores!

Alta

Great! And congratulations from me as well, getting a deck published is quite a road to travel!

Maan

Great news ...i preordered it months ago at the bookdepository. Hopefully it will get here soon

truelighth

Congratulations! I am so happy that your deck is finally published. I love it! I most definitely will order it.

GryffinSong

Pre order price at Amazon is $30 here in the US. I've been wanting this deck for a very long time. :)

VGimlet

Yep, pre-ordered when it became available, and looking forward to the arrival. :D

Dovechick

Dolores - Well done! Can't wait

It's like Christmas eve as a child, excitement and anticipation after a long wait: I'm really looking forward to getting a pack but still have a little longer to wait. All the places I know it is available are saying pre-order still or on Amazon it says delivery in 1 to 2 MONTHS. I guess it will take a week or two for stock to arrive at retailers. Best price in the UK seems to be at the Book Depository. Asda is not revealing its status as all... Schiffers is quoting more for shipping than they are for the cards.

But that does not take anything away from the achievement of having a deck published. Your philosophy, skill and wit have created a unique deck which has caught the imagination of people who are looking for a deck that resonates with their own view of the world. I'm confident it will be a favourite with women Tarot aficionados at the very least. Congratulations and profound curtseys.

desertrat

Dolores, I am enchanted by your deck!

I just received it today and must gush a little. I hope nobody minds. :) I love the stark black and whiteness of it - no shades of grey. It forces me to pause and stare at the card in order for my brain to process what exactly I'm seeing. I suppose this effect will lessen as I become more familiar with the cards. But at this time, I find it quite engrossing. I was delighted by finding one card in the deck contain some red color - a very clever and effective touch. The artwork is delightful and the cards speak clearly to me. Love is blooming once again in may tarot addicted heart. :heart:

Tarotwolf

My preorder copy from Amazon arrived today also. All I can say is Wow! The artwork is fabulous and the black & white is perfect for this artistic style. Wait until you see how big these cards are - we're talking desert plate size!

The cards are beautiful, well done!