Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Tarot Forum               Free Tarot Readings           Tarot Card Meanings

Ancient Italian Tarot

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

SolSionnach 

(they are both COMPLETELY unavailable)
Top   #141
Citizen

emmsma 

How unkind!

So, whatcha gonna give me to make me feel better??
Top   #142
Citizen

sapienza 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Fanu
This thread is just laughable... I mean, how weak-willed are we?

I had a back up of the Ancient Italian, but sent it to Sapienza. Then after this thread got going I decided I needed another one. I bought one. And this one isn't going anywhere. At least, not yet. Maybe in a few months it could go to Sapienza as her third copy...
Hilarious. Incidentally, I AM going to get a third copy. I just must. I mean, it's OOP after all. How could I not????

Quote:
Then I bought another Tarot of the Master, and am finding it hugely exciting not taking the shrink-wrap off. How thrilling is that?

Quote:
Then on reflection, I realised I had back up copies of all my favourite historical Scarabeo decks. Classical tarot, Ancient Italian, Ancient Tarot of Bologna, Tarot of the Master, Minchiate Fiorentina (and also the Conver Ancient Tarot of Marseilles). Back ups of everything in fact except the Ancient Tarot of Lombardy. Does this mean?.. O god.... just for the sake of completion? Am I doomed to have to buy this too?

The Ancient Italian has a lot to answer for.
See how amazing this deck actually is....that it can inspire this level of obsessive madness! And in case you are wondering, it is really a good thing

I will get that third copy of the AIT, I've already got two of the Master, one Lombardy, one Minchiate (would LOVE a back-up of that, sravana , but it was hard enough getting the first copy), a Classical (considering a back-up to trim), and then I'm sure that will do for me.

I am so happy with the Ancient Italian (which after all is what this thread is all about ) that, believe it or not, I'm not really interested in getting any more decks just now.....except the back-ups of course.

Oh help....I think we're all going mad
Top   #143
Citizen

faunabay 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Ross
I checked the US based Book Depository and sure enough, they have the Ancient Italian in stock. Cheap, too. There's a marketplace listing on Amazon.com for them.

Alan
Where do I find the US Book Depository? I've done a search and can't find it. Well I come up with all sorts of book depositories, just not one that sells tarot decks. LOL
Top   #144
Citizen

sapienza 

Hi faunabay, I tried as well and no luck. You actually just go to amazon.com and search for the deck. It's the second listing without the picture. Then it comes up as one of the market sellers. Not sure if that makes a lot of sense so here is a link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=all

Good luck
Top   #145
Citizen

faunabay 

Thanks sapenzia! I knew I had seen that name somewhere but couldn't figure out where. LOL

Actually though I just found another metaphysical store that had one in stock still......and bought it!!!

We'll see if I get it this time. (shrug) LOL
Top   #146
Citizen

emmsma 

Now I am looking all over for the Ancient Minchiate Etruria. I've only found it at Alida. Was hoping for a little more affordable.

Anybody come across it elsewhere?
Top   #147
sporadic magic

Debra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sravana
Bob at Carte Karuta is da BOMB.

I ordered my spare AIT on Saturday, and IT GOT HERE TODAY.
me too, she said quietly. Ordered Friday night, and it made it cross-country by Monday morning.

With shipping, less than the book depository.
Top   #148
Citizen

sapienza 

Quote:
Originally Posted by faunabay
Thanks sapenzia! I knew I had seen that name somewhere but couldn't figure out where. LOL

Actually though I just found another metaphysical store that had one in stock still......and bought it!!!

We'll see if I get it this time. (shrug) LOL
If you don't get this one, even I will have to admit you are not meant to have it
Top   #149
Citizen

emmsma 

Couldn't take it. I ordered the Minchiate Etruria from Alida.

Yay!
Top   #150

More in the Aeclectic Tarot Forum
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.