Does anyone have Phantomwise Tarot? *drooool*

daphne

I don`t think that the 78 deck was published, it can be that the major only was.

I read somewhere that it was discussed with LoS to be published, but with no success.

Eeviee

I've never seen this before... but I like it!
Some of her twists on traditional RWS scenes are amazing! They made me scratch my head and wonder why no one's done that before!

Thanks for sharing! =]

truelighth

So far, only the majors have been published by Adam McLean. But I think it is sold out. I am still hoping one day the full deck will be published, because it is gorgeous!

gregory

Adam McLean published the majors only version; it sold out and will not be reprinted. It is indeed stunning.

As far as I know she is still working on the 78 card deck.

From her details on the website:

I am in the process of finding a publisher for the full 78-card version. It’s slow going. I promise it will be published eventually. Really. Someday. Today is not that day.

You might like to read her novel while you wait - The Night Circus. It's excellent. I bought it for everyone I know for Christmas last year ! A friend of mine here said it was one book where she bitterly resented the time it took to turn the page :)

Erin is a member here, but I can't remember under what name...

Serenia

Ooooh, I want that, too!! *adds to wishlist* Usually I'm not so much into black and white decks, but this one is different!

Looks like I should be waiting for the full deck, then. I hope it won't be a limited edition so that it'll be available for everyone who wants one! :)

gregory

Ooooh, I want that, too!! *adds to wishlist* Usually I'm not so much into black and white decks, but this one is different!

Looks like I should be waiting for the full deck, then. I hope it won't be a limited edition so that it'll be available for everyone who wants one! :)

She's looking for a PUBLISHER, so I would assume so.

Serenia

She's looking for a PUBLISHER, so I would assume so.

That sounds good! I read that she's looking for a publisher, but didn't draw the right conclusion from it. But it sounds logical, yes. Now I just have to endure the wait...!

karenquilter

It's been on my wish list for years. Love her book, too.
K