Playing Marseille Tarot on kickstarter...

ryanofcups

They'll be similar in that they are both small repeating patterns, but the Marseille and Lenormand backs will be unique from one another. 😀

ryanofcups

They'll be similar in that they are both small repeating patterns, but the Marseille and Lenormand backs will be unique from one another.

Philistine

They'll be similar in that they are both small repeating patterns, but the Marseille and Lenormand backs will be unique from one another.

Small repeat and slightly different between both decks is exactly what I was hoping for! Sounds like I'll be diverting cash from my other expensive hobby for both of these now. . . .

And thanks for taking pains on the card stock. Ravishing art on dysfunctional stock is such a tease.

starlightexp

I'll admit I keep stalking the kickstarter hoping that it gets closer to the goal

Dan S

This project seems to have stalled at a fraction of its goal. I hope it gets funded.

ryanofcups

Indeed it has. Lots of lessons learned this go around. I'm prepping for plan B which may actually prove to be a better approach. If it comes to that. Stay tuned.

Joon

I've just taken the plunge!

Ryan, glad to hear there is a plan B, but fingers crossed that it won't be needed. :)

Nica

Definitely backing this. Thanks for the heads up starlightexp!