Your HELLO AGAIN! Decks

greatdane

Was shuffling through my old Uni Waite deck. I am fortunate enough to have the older version with that great Belgian card stock. As much as I love my PCS Commemorative deck, it's my go to, I will never let my Uni Waite and sometimes it sits in the corner a little too long.

It's always great to get reacquainted!

celticnoodle

Re-reading this thread I remember that I re-bought two decks that I swapped away: Roots of Asia and Kitty Kahane. And sooner or later, I'll buy the Holy Light again... I'm not through with that deck even if it slapped my wrist whenever I tried to read with it!

The Tarot of the Holy Light is another deck I always thought looked interesting. I love the artwork in the cards, but I never bought it. So, its a feisty deck, eh? slaps you when you try to read w/it?! :D I kinda like that! :D I have looked at it a few times online, but it is pricey and I have oh so many decks that I rarely use so I've been good about not buying it.

Hemera

I recently needed a more gentle deck for a reading than the ones I usually use and I suddenly remembered the good old Vision Quest. Oh, what joy to reacquaint myself with that old favourite. I had forgotten what a gem it is. I even found my old notebook for that deck.

magicjack

The Steampunk Tarot was really never my "familiar friend" for 2 years until 6 months ago I decided to let it meet me again. Surprisingly, we have become really good friends. (I almost broke off my friendship with The Tarot of the Holy Light because it started slapping me around after I bought it 2 months ago. I submitted and decided I liked the abuse it gave me and we now are friends).