Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game - 2015 edition part II

danieljuk

Q: How will i feel about these results in a few weeks ?

Gilded Reverie - Garden + Man

To me this looks like you want to celebrate this and go out partying with a man or maybe a date or maybe just go out in public with this guy. Definitely going out and being social though! :thumbsup:

Will my friendship with MBM get closer? I just want a platonic friendship but am an admirer of his art! :)

Eva4

Gilded Reverie - Garden + Man

To me this looks like you want to celebrate this and go out partying with a man or maybe a date or maybe just go out in public with this guy. Definitely going out and being social though! :thumbsup:

Will my friendship with MBM get closer? I just want a platonic friendship but am an admirer of his art! :)

Key - Stork

This was a difficult one. I believe there's an opportunity but it may change things between you. I hope that makes sense.

Will T be open to my offer?

Bonny

Key - Stork

This was a difficult one. I believe there's an opportunity but it may change things between you. I hope that makes sense.

Will T be open to my offer?

Mountain
Whip

Hey...
No it doesn't appear so by these cards...

- advicd from my guides please

Eva4

Mountain
Whip

Hey...
No it doesn't appear so by these cards...

You have confirmed my hunch, Bonny!

- advicd from my guides please

Sun - Stars

Communicate authentically, especially if it concerns your happiness.

Should I take a chance on G?

Bonny

You have confirmed my hunch, Bonny!

Sun - Stars

Communicate authentically, especially if it concerns your happiness.

Should I take a chance on G?

Book
Dog

Yes because there'll be friendly learning and interest there for you!! Loyalty 5 star!!

- his feelings about me/relationship with me today please?

Eva4

Book
Dog

Yes because there'll be friendly learning and interest there for you!! Loyalty 5 star!!

Yay! :p

- his feelings about me/relationship with me today please?

Stars - Mice

Perhaps he will not be as communicative or enthusiastic, which might mean he needs rejuvenation and some rest from the daily stress at work.

Will M contact me this month (romantic interest)?

MarieAntoinette

Yay! :p

Stars - Mice

Perhaps he will not be as communicative or enthusiastic, which might mean he needs rejuvenation and some rest from the daily stress at work.

Will M contact me this month (romantic interest)?

Letter - Mountain
Seems like a no, likely delayed.

Why did X text me last night?

Bonny

Letter - Mountain
Seems like a no, likely delayed.

Why did X text me last night?

Coffin
Rider

To pass on the message about something ending or coming to conclusion
FB: yes the stars and mice fit because he was bright tiwards me but from a distance and that was probably due to nervousness of some kind ...
- how did C feel about me when he saw me walk in tonight?

danieljuk

Key - Stork

Sorry for giving you a tricky one! yes it will change things between us because we don't really know much about each other's personal lives too well, just each other on social networks :) we may find out more about each other if the opportunity happens.

- how did C feel about me when he saw me walk in tonight?

Gilded Reverie - Stars + Moon

how funny, he thought you were the moon and the stars :) in this deck, both cards are space and astronomy / astrology related, the Stars has a birth chart with a huge star in it in space and the Moon is one of those old astrological machines with circles going around and around, this is also in space. I wonder if he might have divined about you in some way, maybe used astrology to compare your birth charts? is that possible? But how did he feel? he wanted to find out more about you and find out if you are compatible!

Q. What does JA think of me?

Cacia

THREAD CLOSE

Hello

The thread is being close and a new one created with the last post from DanielUk to continue playing this wonderful game. The new thread is HERE

Thank you

Cacia
Lenormand moderator