Stalked by 2 of Wands

Honeysun

Gut feeling is this doesn't apply to your x especially if you've already moved on because in relation to couples it shows a relationship in which one partner has withdrawn due to itchy feet, boredom and the restrictions the relationships brings but they haven't parted as yet.

It may just be a waiting period you're going through or a decision linked to something else, is there an application or contract of some kind you're considering perhaps? you could look to the other cards to point you to the area this applies.

If it does point to your X and the other cards are positive then there wouldn't seem to be a problem with maintaining a friendship.

Thank you!

I haven't really moved on but I'm working towards it. It doesn't hurt as much and I'm doing other things.
There isn't a decision linked to something else, or at least nothing that's worthy of getting stalked by 2oW :)
Maintaining a friendship would be pretty difficult since we can be spiteful towards each other because of what has happened. But I'm sure things will get better.

Also, 2 of Wands pops up in daily readings. So you're right, it might not be linked to AG (not saying Sharla is wrong) but it is a possibility.

----
So today is a 4th day where 2 of Wands has popped up in my daily reading. It's worth noticing that I got the exact same 3 cards as I did a few days ago. So I might have 2 more stalkers :D and the base is positive, too.